Everton FC vs Crystal Palace Prediction. Everton will host Crystal Palace at the Goodison Park for the England Premier League match battle.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Everton FC vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Match facts
- Everton FC having played 8 matches are at position 11 with 12 points in the 2018-19 English premier league.
- They have won 3 time, drawn 3 times and lost 2.
- The hosts have won 2 time drawn 1 time and lost 1 in their overall 4 matches played at home.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 times:- ( W W L L D)
- The last game they played was against Leicester United where they loss 1-3, a home match.
- So far this season they have scored 13 goals ( GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goal (GD).
- Crystal Palace having played 8 matches are at position 14 with 7 points in the 2018-19 English premier league.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 5
- They have played 4 matches at home resulting in 2 wins and 2 Losses.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2:- ( L L W D W )
- The last game they played was against Wolverhampton where they lost 1-0 , an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 5 goals ( GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of – 4 goals (GD).
Everton FC vs Crystal Palace Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have meet a total of 36 times with Everton recording 14 wins whereas Crystal Palace has 10 wins and 12 draws for the pair.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 0 wins for Crystal Palace whereas Everton has 2 wins and 3 draws for the pair.
- The most recent match played between the two clubs was played 10/02/2018 in the Premier League 2017/2018 and the result was:- Everton 3 – 1 Crystal Palace.
Everton FC vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Players News and Squads
Everton Predicted Starting Line up: 4-2-3-1 Goalkeeper:Pickford Defenders: Coleman, Holgate, Zouma, Digne Defensive Midfielders:Davies, Schneiderlin Attacking Midfielders: Walcott, Sigurdsson, Richarlison Forwards: Tosun
WHO TO WATCH: Richarlison –will be returning to this match after serving his suspension -a match needed boost for the Tofees who lucked the Cutting edge in their match against West Ham.
Crystal Palace predicted line up: Hennessey, Wan-Bissaka, Kelly, Sakho. Van Aanholt, Milivojevic, Meyer, McArthur, Townsend, Benteke, Zaha
WHO TO WATCH: Wilfried Zaha is arguably the heart beat of this team as he has been instrumental for the Eagles, scoring Four and assisting another in his six appearances.
Why Everton will win
The hosts went into the international break in good spirits after two straight Premier League wins and can see off Crystal Palace if returning to action in similar form boosted by the good form of Richarlison and Gylfi Siggurdson.
Why Crystal Palace will win
Crystal Palace will be hoping to take advantage of this, especially after losing their last two matches and the International came just at the right time.
Everton Vs Crystal Palace Prediction
The hosts are the favorites to win this match but you can always trust Crystal Palace to raffle things up in any match so their is a high probability of the two teams getting into the score sheet and at the end Everton should grab a narrow win.
Our Verdict:- A home win for Everton.
|21/10/2018||Everton||Bet Analysis||Crystal Palace||1||2-0|
|21/10/2018||Breda||Bet Analysis||Willem II||2-2|