Everton FC vs Southampton Prediction. Goodison Park will be full house in Saturday’s football game between Everton FC and Southampton
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Everton FC vs Southampton Prediction : match facts
- Everton FC having played 1 match is at position 9 with 1 point in this 2018-2019 English Premier League.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 1 times and lost 0 games.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 time in their overall 0 home games played (This marks their first home game of the season).
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 0 game, drawn 2 games and lost 3 games:- (DLLLD)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-1 draw over Wolverhampton.
- So far in this season they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 2 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 0 goals.
- Southampton having played 1 match is at position 12 with 1 point in this 2;018-2019 English Premier League.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 1 time and lost 0 games.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 time in their overall 0 away games played (This marks their first away match of the season).
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 1 game and lost 2 games:- (DLWWL)
- Their last game played ended in a 0-0 draw at home to Burnley.
- So far in this season they have scored 0 goal for (GF), conceded 0 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 0 goal.
Everton FC vs Southampton Prediction : H2H
- Both teams have met 82 times and drew 18 times while Everton FC wins 40 times and Southampton wins 24 times.
- Their last 5 matches played Everton FC has won 1 game and both have drawn 2 games while Southampton wins 2 games.
- Everton FC and Southampton last meeting ended in a 1-1 draw at Goodison Park back in May this year.
Everton FC vs Southampton Prediction : Player News and Squads
Everton Predicted Starting Line up: 4-3-3 Goalkeeper: Jordan Pickford Defenders:Seamus Coleman, Yerry Mina, Michael Keane, Lucas Digne Midfielders: Gylfi Sigurdsson, Morgan Schneiderlin, Idrissa Gueye Forwards: Richarlison, Cenk Tosun, Theo Walcott
WHO TO WATCH: Richarlison – scored twice on his Everton debut last week and will be targeting another goal in his Goodison Park debut.
Southampton Predicted Starting Line up: 4-3-3 Goalkeeper: Angus Gunn Defence: Jack Stephens, Jannik Vestergaard, Wesley Hoedt, Ryan Bertrand Midfielders:Oriol Romeu, Mohamed Elyounoussi, Mario Lemina Attackers:Stuart Armstrong, Danny Ings, Nathan Redmond
WHO TO WATCH: Danny Ings-The Liverpool man knows only goals can get him another shot at Anfield next season and will be looking to improve in his goal prowess.
Why Everton FC will win
The toffees showed some real gritt in their last weeks match at Wolverhampton drawing the match even after being reduced to ten men and playing at home where they have in prime form against The saints will be an added advantage.
Why Southampton will win
The visiting side are still looking for their first win this season and they have proved to be very compact at the back and that serves them well against free scoring Everton .
Everton FC vs Southampton Prediction
The saints did suffer a goal drought in their first match at home and we do not see them improving on that especially now that they are travelling to Goodison Park where they have only won 1 match in 19 premier league matches.
Our Verdict: A Home win for Everton FC .
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||ANALYSIS||TIP||RESULT|
|18/08/18||IPSWICH||vs||ASTON VILLA||Bet Analysis||1-1|
|18/08/18||HULL CITY||vs||BLACKBURN||Bet Analysis||0-1|
|18/08/18||SHEFFIELD UTD||vs||NORWICH CITY||Bet Analysis||2-1|
|18/08/18||WEST HAM||vs||BOURNEMOUTH||Bet Analysis||1-2|
|18/08/18||BRISTOL CITY||vs||MIDDLESBROUGH||Bet Analysis||0-2|