Everton vs Huddersfield Town Prediction. Everton will play hosts to Huddersfield Town at Goodison Park in the EPL competition.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Everton vs Huddersfield Town Prediction: Match Facts
- Everton having played 3 matches is at position 8 with 5 points in this 2018-19 English Premier League.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 2 times and lost 0 games.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 0 time and lost 0 time in their overall 1 home match played this season.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 game, drawn 2 game and lost 1 games:- (WDWDL)
- Their last game played ended in a 3-1 win over Rotherham a home match in the EFL Cup 2018-2019 seasons’ competition.
- So far in this season they have scored 6 goals for (GF), conceded 5 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goal.
- Huddersfield Town having played 3 matches is at position 19 with 1 point in this 2018-2019 English Premier League.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 games.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 1 time in their overall 1 away game.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 1 game and lost 3 games:- (LDLLW)
- Their last game played ended in a 0-2 loss away to Stoke City.
- So far in this season they have scored 1 goal for (GF), conceded 9 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -8 goals.
Everton vs Huddersfield Town Prediction: H2H
- Everton and Huddersfield have played 57 matches to date. Everton have won 22 of them, while also drawing 13 and losing 20.
- The last 5 meetings between the two sides have ended in 3 wins, 1 draw and a loss for Everton.
- The Toffees won the last meeting played between the two sides last season at away grounds ,a 2-0 scoreline.
Everton vs Huddersfield Town Prediction: Players News And Squads
Everton predicted line up: 4-3-3 Goalkeeper: Jordan Pickford Defenders: Seamus Coleman, Mason Holgate, Kurt Zouma, Lucas Digne Midfielders: Gylfi Sigurdsson, Tom Davies, Idrissa Gueye Forwards: Calvert Lewin, Oumar Niasse, Theo Walcott
WHO TO WATCH: Theo Walcott has scored 2 goals in the last three matches for Everton in the Premier League.
Huddersfield Town Predicted starting XI: Shot-stopper: Ben Hamer Defenders:Tommy Smith, Terence Kongolo, Christopher Schindler, Mathias Jorgensen, Chris Lowe Midfielders:Philip Billing, Jonathan Hogg, Aaron Mooy : Attackers:Steve Mounie, Alex Pritchard
WHO TO WATCH: With seven goals in 28 appearances. Steve Mounie was the hosts target man last season and having gone through the tough fixtures he should able to trouble Everton.
Why Everton fc Will Win
Red cards aside, Everton are good side going forward scoring two goals in each of their last three matches and work well for them against Huddersfield who have conceded 11 goals in their 4 competitive matches to this meeting.
Why Rotherham Will Win
Everton with no doubt look much stronger going forward even scoring when they are a man down as the case against Wolves and bournemouth, but defensively they have been shaky at times,conceding in each of their last 4 matches and Huddersfield should use that to win this match.
Everton vs Huddersfield Town Prediction
Huddersfield Town are a side under-siege and they have gone 4 matches without a win and went to a great-low by being beaten by championship side Stoke in the midweek League Cup and we do not think they have recovered mentally an so we vouch for Everton to win at home,
Our prediction: Home win for Everton.
|01/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Crystal Palace||VS||Southampton||GG||0-2|
|01/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Manchester City||VS||Newcastle||0VER 2.5||2-1|
|01/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Real Madrid||VS||Leganes||4-1|
|01/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Stuttgart||VS||Bayern Munich||0-3|