Everton vs Rotherham Prediction. Everton will play hosts to Rotherham at Goodison Park in the Carabao Cup second round Match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Everton vs Rotherham Prediction: Match Facts
- Everton having played 3 matches is at position 8 with 5 points in this 2018-19 English Premier League.
- This will be their first match and at home in the EFL Cup 2018-2019 competition.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 2 games and lost 2 games:- (LLWWW)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-2 draw at AFC Bournemouth in the Premier League competition.
- So far in this season they have scored 6 goals for (GF), conceded 5 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goal.
- Rotherham having played 5 matches is at position 15 with 6 points in this 2018-19 England Championship.
- They have played 1 match in this competition and won that match against Wigan Athletic.
- This will be their first away match in the EFL Cup 2018-2019 seasons’ competition.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 game, drawn 2 game and lost 1 game:- (LDDWW)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-0 win against Millwall FC at home in the Championship competition.
- So far in this seasons competition they have scored 3 goals for (GF), conceded 1 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
Everton vs Rotherham Prediction: H2H
- The match played at Goodison Park will be the first, Everton and Rotherham have never met before in any official or unofficial match.
Everton vs Rotherham Prediction: Players News And Squads
Everton predicted line up: 4-3-3 Goalkeeper: Jordan Pickford Defenders: Seamus Coleman, Mason Holgate, Kurt Zouma, Lucas Digne Midfielders: Gylfi Sigurdsson, Tom Davies, Idrissa Gueye Forwards: Calvert Lewin, Oumar Niasse, Theo Walcott
WHO TO WATCH: Theo Walcott has scored 2 goals in the last three matches for Everton in the Premier League.
Rotherham Predicted Starting Line up: 4-3-3 Goalkeeper:- 1. Rodàk Defenders:- 6. Wood 5.Ajayi 2. Vyner 22. Newell Midfielders:- 3.Mattock 11.Taylor 8.Palmer Attackers:- 4. Vaulks 10. Ball
WHO TO WATCH: S. Raggett scored at the weekend to help Rotherham to edge out Millwall and put their back-to-back defeats across all competition behind them.
Why Everton fc Will Win
Red cards aside, Everton are good side going forward scoring two goals in each of their last three matches and work well for them against Rotherham who have conceded 11 goals in their six competitive matches and seven of those goals have come in two away matches.
Why Rotherham Will Win
Everton with no doubt look much stronger going forward even scoring when they are a man down as the case against Wolves, but defensively they have been shaky at times,conceding in each of their last 3 matches and Rotherham should use that to win this match.
Everton vs Rotherham Prediction
Defensive problems will be a major issue for the toffes in this match with both Michael Keane, Yerry Mina and Jagielka not playing so both teams will most likely get into the score sheet n this match but at the end Everton are expected to use their quality to win this match,
Our prediction: Home win for Everton.
OTHER TOP VERDICTS
- Freesupertip-Everton win 2-1 scoreline
- Leagulane-Everton -1.5 handicap, Omar Niasse to score anytime
- Footballtips-Everton win
- Forebet – Everton to win average goals 3.15 and 3-0 scoreline.
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||PSV ||VS||BATE||UN3.5||3-0|
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Salzburg ||VS||FK Crvena zvezda||1||2-2|
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Altyn Asyr||VS||Bengaluru||2-0|
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Yokohama M.||VS||Shimizu||HTX||1-2|
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Jeonbuk||VS||Suwon Bluewings||GG||0-3|