Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur Prediction. Premier league continues as Tottenham Hotspur travel to Goodison Park to face hosts Everton.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur Prediction: Match Facts
- Everton FC having played 15 matches are at position 6 with 23 points in the 2018-19 English premier league.
- They have won 6 times drawn 6 and lost 5.
- They have played 9 matches at home resulting in 5 wins 3 draws and 1 Loss.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 2 times and lost 1:- (L D D L W )
- The last game they played was against Manchester City they lost 1-3, an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 24 goals ( GF) conceded 22 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD)
- Tottenham Hotspurs having played 17 matches are in position 3 with 39 points in the 2018-2019 Premier League
- They have won 13 times drawn 0 time and lost 4 times.
- They have won 8 times drawn 0 time and lost 2 times in their overall 10 matches played at away ground this season.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 0 times (WWDWW)
- The last game they played was against Arsenal they won 0-2, an away match.
- So far this season they have scored 18 goals ( GF) conceded 21 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 161 times with Everton recording 48 wins whereas Tottenham Hotspurs has 61 wins and 52 draws for both sides.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 0 wins for Everton while Tottenham Hotspurs has 3 wins and 2 draws for both teams.
- The most recent match between the two sides was played on 13/01/2018 in the Premier League 2017/2018 competition and the result was:- Tottenham Hotspur 4 – 0 Everton.
Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur Prediction: Players News And Squads
Everton Predicted Starting Line up: 4-2-3-1 Goalkeeper:Pickford Defenders: Coleman, Holgate, Zouma, Digne Defensive Midfielders:Davies, Schneiderlin Attacking Midfielders: Walcott, Sigurdsson, Richarlison Forwards: Tosun
WHO TO WATCH: Richarlison –will be returning to this match -a match needed boost for the Tofees who lucked the Cutting edge in their match against West Ham.
Tottenham predicted Starting Line up: Goalkeeper: Lloris Defenders: Aurier, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies Defensive Midfielders: Dier, Dembele Attacking Midfielders: Eriksen, Alli, Moura Forwards: Harry kane
WHO TO WATCH: Harry kane has done well scoring seven times in his last five Tottenham appearances.
Why Everton Will Win
Home ground advantage will definitely be on the Toffees sides as they are unbeaten in their last 6 home league games Goodison Park and they good form too considered they only lost two matches in the last 5 but to the top two teams in this division.
Why Tottenham Hotspur Will Win
Tottenham restored their pride by beating North London rivals Arsenal in the Carabao Cup in midweek and they have been tight away from home too winning 8 of their 10 league trips away in total ,with great Form against Everton in past H2H matches we see them winning this one.
Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur Prediction
The Toffees have stabilized a bit under Marco Silva and they got results to prove that but their record against top sides has been terrible as they are now winless in their last 22 matches against Premier League Big Six opposition, losing 16 times in this period and so we think Tottenham will squeeze out a narrow win here. .
Our verdict: An away win for Totttenham.
Daily Games Table
|23-12-2018||Everton||Bet Analysis||Tottenham Hotspur|
|23-12-2018||Valencia||Bet Analysis||SD Huesca|
|23-12-2018||Rayo Vallecano||Bet Analysis||Levante|
|23-12-2018||Hoffenheim||Bet Analysis||Mainz 05|
|23-12-2018||Albacete||Bet Analysis||Rayo Majadahonda|
|23-12-2018||FC Porto||Bet Analysis||Rio Ave|
|23-12-2018||Benfica||Bet Analysis||SC Braga|
|23-12-2018||Vitoria de Guimaraes||Bet Analysis||Sporting CP|
|23-12-2018||FC Utrecht||Bet Analysis||Ajax Amsterdam|
|23-12-2018||ADO Den Haag||Bet Analysis||Feyenoord|