Faroe Islands vs Azerbaijan Prediction. Faroe Islands will be hosting Azerbaijan in the UEFA Nations League on Thursday at Tórsvøllur Stadium
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Faroe Islands vs Azerbaijan Prediction: Match Facts
- Faroe Islands are together in group 3 the UEFA Nations League- League D Group 3 2018/2019 together with Azerbaijan, Malta and Kosovo.
- They played 2 matches in this group with 1 loss and win placing them in position 2 in Group 3 with 3 points.
- They have 1 draw, 2 wins and 2 losses in their last five matches: (LWWDL)
- Their last game played ended in a 0-2 loss vs Kosovo , away from home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 3 goal for (GF), conceded 3 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 0 goal.
- Azerbaijan are together in UEFA Nations League- League D Group 3 2018/2019 together with Faroe Islands, Kosovo and Malta.
- They played 2 matches in this group with 2 draws placing them in position 3 with 2 points.
- They have 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses in their last five matches: (DDWLW)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-1 draw vs Malta.
- In this competition they have scored 1 goals for (GF), conceded 1 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 0 goals.
Faroe Islands vs Azerbaijan Prediction: H2H
- This match played at Tórsvøllur Stadium will be the first ever meting between Faroe Islands and Azerbaijan across all competitions.
Faroe Islands vs Azerbaijan Prediction: Players, News and Squad
Faroe Islands Predicted likely XI: -Goalkeeper:Nielsen Defenders: Naes, Nattestad, Gregersen, Baldvinsson Defensive Midfielders: Hannson, Jakobsen Attacking Midfielders:Olsen, Vatnhammar, Rolantsson Forwards: Edmundsson
WHO TO WATCH: J. Edmundsson, R. Joensen and H. Hansson have each scored once for Faroe Islands in this competition and will be our most likely goal scorer bet in this match.
Azerbaijan Predicted likely XI:-Goalkeeper: Agaev Defenders:Medvedev, Abishov, Rahimov, Pashaev Midfielders:Richard, Diniyev, Imamverdiyev Forwards: Gurbanov, Aleskerov, Yunanov
WHO TO WATCH: Ruslan Abishov. The Neftci man has played 54 times down the years for his nation, and he has scored four times as well from his defensive position.
Why Faroe Islands will win
Faroe Islands are placed second in this group after winning one match and losing one. A win here especially while thy play at home will get them on top of this group and that fact in itself is motivation.
Why Azerbaijan will win
The visitors are unbeaten in this group so far with two draws from the first two group matches and they have proven somehow efficient in the final third, scoring at least once in each of their last 5 away matches to this event.
Faroe Islands vs Azerbaijan Prediction
The visiting team have the upper-hand in this match as they are slightly better on paper and while we do not see them losing in this match it will not be an easy win here,.so a draw will not be a very bad outcome for each team,
Our Verdict: A Draw.
|11/10/2018||Faroe Islands||Bet Analysis||Azerbaijan||2X||0-3|
|11/10/2018||France||Bet Analysis||Iceland||OVER 1.5||2-2|
|11/10/2018||Wales||Bet Analysis||Spain||OVER 2.5||1-4|