Faroe Islands vs Kosovo Prediction. Faroe Islands will be hosting Kosovo in the UEFA Nations League on Sunday at Tórsvøllur Stadium
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Faroe Islands vs Kosovo Prediction: Match Facts
- Faroe Islands are together in group 3 the UEFA Nations League- League D Group 3 2018/2019 together with Azerbaijan, Malta and Kosovo.
- They played 3 matches in this group with 2 losses and win placing them in position 3 in Group 3 with 3 points.
- They have 1 draw, 2 wins and 2 losses in their last five matches: (LLWWD)
- Their last game played ended in a 0-3 loss vs Azerbaijan, at home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 3 goal for (GF), conceded 6 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -3 goals.
- Kosovo are together in group 3 the UEFA Nations League- League D Group 3 2018/2019 together with Azerbaijan, Malta and Faroe Islands.
- They played 3 matches in this group with 1 draw and 2 wins placing them in position 1 in Group 3 with 7 points.
- They have 1 draw, 4 wins and 0 losses in their last five matches: (WWDWW)
- Their last game played ended in a 3-1 win vs Malta.
- So far in this competition they have scored 5 goals for (GF), conceded 1 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 4 goals.
Faroe Islands vs Kosovo Prediction: H2H
- Faroe Islands and Kosovo have played just twice against each other in the past with Kosovo winning both matches, the most recent of those played at Kososo on Monday 10/09/18, they won 2-0.
Faroe Islands vs Kosovo Prediction: Players, News and Squad
Faroe Islands Predicted likely XI: -Goalkeeper:Nielsen Defenders: Naes, Nattestad, Gregersen, Baldvinsson Defensive Midfielders: Hannson, Jakobsen Attacking Midfielders:Olsen, Vatnhammar, Rolantsson Forwards: Edmundsson
WHO TO WATCH: J. Edmundsson, R. Joensen and H. Hansson have each scored once for Faroe Islands in this competition and will be our most likely goal scorer bet in this match.
Kosovo Predicted Starting Line-up: 4-2-3-1 Goalkeeper:1 Samir Ujkani (c) Defenders: Mergim Vojvoda, Amir Rrahmani, Fidan Aliti, Benjamin Kololli Defensive Midfielders:Herolind Shala, Hekuran Kryeziu Attacking Midfielders:Donis Avdijaj, Valon Berisha, Aber Zeneli Forwards:Atdhe Nuhui
WHO TO WATCH: Benjamin Kololli The Swiss Club Fc Zurich scored a b race in their latest meeting against Malta at home helping his nation to a 3-1 win.
Why Faroe Islands will win
Faroe Islands are placed 3rd in this group after winning one match and losing 2. A win here especially while thy play at home will get them on top of this group and that fact in itself is motivation.
Why Kosovo will win
There is hope for these team as most of their players now play in top European clubs like Heerenveen, Lazio and Sheffield Wednesday and they have won six of their last seven matches, proving efficient in the final third scoring 14 times in the process.
Faroe Islands vs Kosovo Prediction
The visiting team have the upper-hand in this match as they are slightly better on paper and while we do not see them losing in this match it will not be bad to see both teams getting into the score sheet,
Our Verdict: A Draw.
|11/10/2018||Faroe Islands||Bet Analysis||Azerbaijan||2X||0-3|
|11/10/2018||France||Bet Analysis||Iceland||OVER 1.5||2-2|
|11/10/2018||Wales||Bet Analysis||Spain||OVER 2.5||1-4|