FC Barcelona vs Girona Prediction. Camp Nou will provide the much needed back drop as Barcelona and Girona clash in the Catalan Derby.
FC Barcelona vs Girona Prediction: Match Facts
- FC Barcelona having played 4 matches is at position 1 with 12 points in this 2018-19 Spain Primera Division.
- Barcelona have won 4 times, drawn 0 time and lost 0 game.
- The hosts have won 2 time, drawn 0 times and lost 0 time in their overall 2 home game played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 5 games, drawn 0 game and lost 0 game:- (WWWWW)
- Their last game played against PSV they won 4-0, a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 14 goals for (GF), conceded 3 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +11 goals.
- Girona having played 4 matches is at position 6 with 7 points in this 2018-19 Spain Primera Division.
- They have won 2 time, drawn 1 times and lost 1 game.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 0 times and lost 0 time in their overall 1 away game played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 1 game and lost 2 games:- (WWLDL)
- Their last game played against Celta De Vigo they won 3-2, at away grounds.
- So far in this season they have scored 5 goals for (GF), conceded 6goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goal.
FC Barcelona vs Huesca Prediction: H2H
- Barcelona and Girona have now played three times in the past with Barcelona keeping a 100% undefeated record in those matches.
- The most recent clash between the two sides was played on 24/02/2018 in the La Liga 2017/2018 competition and the result was: Barcelona 6 – 1 Girona.
FC Barcelona vs Girona Prediction: Players News And Squads
FC BARCELONA PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper:-Marc Andre Ter-Stegen; Defender:-Gerard Pique, Samuel Umtiti, Sergi Roberto, Jordi Alba; Midfielder:-Busquets, Rakitic, Coutinho; Attackers:-Messi, Suarez, Dembele
WHO TO WATCH: Lionel Messi is not tired yet and is Barca’s top scorer so far this season with 4 goals after 4 Liga outings.
GIRONA PREDICTED LINE UP: (G) Bono (D)Juanpe (D) Pedro Alcala (D) B. Espinosa (M/D) Pedro Porro (M) Alex Granell (M) Pere Pons (M) Aday (M) Aleix Garcia (F) C. Stuani (F) Choco
WHO TO WATCH: Christian Stuani has now scored three goals in the last 4 matches he has played for Girona.
Why FC Barcelona Will Win
Camp Nou is a fortress to say the least as Barcelona have not lost a single match here in 23 games across all competitions in that period, including their 8-2 victory against Huesca in their latest match.
Why Girona Will Win
Girona have avoided defeat in 67% of their away games in La Liga last season, they have had a smooth run in this season play with 3 points in the only single match played away -in this match they will be the fresher team with Barca having played in the Champions League in the middle of the week.
FC Barcelona vs Girona Prediction
Barcelona is the hot favourite in this match against Girona and their unbeaten run intact it will a boost and would make things easy for them. We might see the pair deliver goal in this match with over 2.5 at the end of the match.
Our prediction: A win for FC Barcelona .
|23/09/2018||West Ham||Bet Analysis||Chelsea||2||0-0|
|23/09/2018||Rennes||Bet Analysis||Paris SG||2||1-3|
|23/09/2018||Bologna||Bet Analysis||AS Roma||2-0|
|23/09/2018||AC Milan||Bet Analysis||Atalanta||1||2-2|
|23/09/2018||Bayer Leverkusen||Bet Analysis||Mainz||1-0|