FC Barcelona vs Huesca Prediction. Camp Nou will provide the much needed back drop as Barcelona and Huesca play in match Day 3 of La Liga.
FC Barcelona vs Huesca Prediction: Correct Score
FC Barcelona vs Huesca Prediction: Match Facts
- FC Barcelona having played 2 matches is at position 2 with 6 points in this 2018-19 Spain Primera Division.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 0 time and lost 0 game.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 0 times and lost 0 time in their overall 1 home game played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 5 games, drawn 0 game and lost 1 game:- (WWWWW)
- Their last game played against Real Valladolid they won 1-0 a home game.
- So far in this season they have scored 4 goal for (GF), conceded 0 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 0 goals.
- Huesca having played 2 matches is at position 6 with 4 points in this 2018-19 Spain Primera Division.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 times and lost 0 game.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 0 times in their overall 2 away games played.
- They have 1 loss, 1 draw,and 3 wins in their last five matches:(DWWLW)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-2 draw away to Athletic Bilbao.
- So far in this season they have scored 4 goals for (GF), conceded 3 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goal.
FC Barcelona vs Huesca Prediction: H2H
- This will be the third ever meeting between the two teams Huesca have lost their both meetings with Barcelona so far, conceding 12 goals in the process and both matches were in the Copa Del Rey competition the last one coming in 2015.
FC Barcelona vs Huesca Prediction: Players News And Squads
FC BARCELONA PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper:-Ter Stegen; Defender:-Sergi Roberto, Pique, Umtiti, Jordi Alba; Midfielder:-Busquets, Rakitic, Arthur; Attackers:-Messi, Suarez, Dembele
WHO TO WATCH: Lionel Messi is not tired yet is Barca’s top scorer so far this season with two goals after two Liga outings.
HUESCA FC PREDICTED LINE UP: Axel Werner, Jorge Miramón Santagertrudis, Jorge Pulido, Xabier Etxeita, Luísinho, Alejandro Gallar Falguera, Damián Musto, Gonzalo Melero Manzanares (c) Moises Gomez-Juan Camilo Hernandez , Samuele Longo
WHO TO WATCH:Alejandro Gallar Falguera scored a brace in their first match of the season against Eibar
Why FC Barcelona Will Win
Camp Nou is a fortress to say the least as Barcelona have not lost a single match here in 22 games across all competitions in that period, including their 3-0 victory against Alaves in their latest match.
Why Huesca Will Win
The newly promoted Huesca started of well winning their first match against Eibar plus a draw in their next match at Athletic Club and they come here as the on form team having won four of their last five competitive trips, proving to effective in the final third too scoring at-least two goal in 3 of their latest 4 matches.
FC Barcelona vs Huesca Prediction
Both teams come into this match with solid form in the beginning of the season and unbeaten in the two matches played so far.The Catalans haven’t lost a single game on home soil since November 2017 and we do not think Huesca can change that right now,
Our prediction: A win for FC Barcelona .
OTHER TOP VERDICTS
- Freesupertips-Barcelona to Win and Under 4.5 Match Goals
- Bigfreebets-Asian Handicap -2.5 on Barcelona at odds 1.57.
- Footballpredictions-Barcelona 5-1 scoreline.
|02/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Burnley||VS||Manchester United||0-2|
|02/09/2018||Bet Analysis||St Etienne||VS||Amiens||0-0|
|02/09/2018||Bet Analysis||RB Leipzig||VS||Dusseldorf||1-1|
|02/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Schalke||VS||Hertha Berlin||0-2|
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE