FC Copenhagen vs CSKA Sofia Prediction. Copenhagen will be seeking to extend their good performance as they host Bulgarian side CSKA Sofia at Telia Parken.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
FC Copenhagen vs CSKA Sofia Prediction: Match Facts
- Copenhagen have played 5 matches in the UEFA Europa League 2018-2019 competition.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 1 time and lost none in those 5 matches played in this competition.
- They have played 2 matches at home resulting in 1 win and 1 draw.
- Copenhagen have 5 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in their last five matches:- (WWWWW)
- Their last game played ended in a 3-1 away win to Brondby FC
- So far in this season in this competition they have scored 11 goals for (GF), conceded 2 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 9 goals.
- CSKA Sofia have played 5 matches in the UEFA Europa League 2018-2019 competition.
- They have won 4 times, drawn none and lost 1 in those 5 matches played.
- They have played 2 matches at home resulting in 2 wins.
- CSKA Sofia have 4 wins, 0 draws and 1 loss in their last five matches:- (WWWWL)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-1 at home to Slavia Sofia
- So far in this competition they have scored 8 goals for (GF), conceded 2 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 6 goals.
FC Copenhagen vs CSKA Sofia Prediction: H2H
- The only past h2h meeting between these two sides was last week’s 2-1 win for Copenhagen at CSKA Sofia.
FC Copenhagen vs CSKA Sofia Prediction: Player News and Squads
FC COPENHAGEN PREDICTED LINEUP: 21 Jesse Joronen, 5 Andreas Bjelland, 10 Zeca, 8 Nikolaj Thomsen, 4 Sotiris Papagiannopoulos, 14 Dame N’Doye, 7 Viktor Fischer, 33 Rasmus Falk, 11 Kenan Kodro, 20 Nicolai Boilesen, 22 Peter Ankersen. (4-4-2)
WHO TO WATCH: Dame N’Doye Centre-Forward. The Senegalese International was instrumental in their campaign this season scoring 5 times.
CSKA SOFIA PREDICTED LINE UP: 30 Vytautas Cerniauskas, 6 Ruben Pinto, 9 Maurides, 4 Bozhidar Chorbadjiiski, 14 Angel Lyaskov, 8 Edwin Gyasi, 7 Jorge Intima, 16 Janio Bikel, 19 Kiril Despodov, 27 Boris Sekulic, 20 Tiago Rodrigues, 25 Steven Pereira
WHO TO WATCH: 9 Maurides scored the lone goal in the reverse fixture last week and could be poised for another showing, this time around.
Why Copenhagen will win
The Danish team have been solid at the back in this competition since they have only allowed 2 goals for the last 6 matches. We will see them rely on their unshakable defense in this match up.
Why CSKA Sofia will win
FC Copenhagen vs CSKA Sofia Prediction
København claimed an away win plus two goals that puts them in pole position,with home ground advantage we think the the hosts will win this match easily but their is high possibility of both teams getting into the score sheet.
Our verdict: a home win for Copenhagen.
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||ANALYSIS||TIP||RESULT|
|16th August 2018||Sunderland||VS||Sheffield Wed||Bet Analysis||Away Win or Draw|
|16th August 2018||K. Almaty ||VS||Sigma Olomouc||Bet Analysis|
|16th August 2018||AEK Larnaca ||VS||Sturm Graz||Bet Analysis|
|16th August 2018||Al Ittihad||VS||El Ismaily||Bet Analysis|
|16th August 2018||HJK ||VS||NK Olimpija Ljubljana||Bet Analysis|
|16th August 2018||Bordeaux ||VS||Mariupol||Bet Analysis|
|16th August 2018||Burnley||VS||Basaksehir||Bet Analysis|
|16th August 2018||Rosenborg||VS||Cork City||Bet Analysis|
|16th August 2018||Rijeka||VS||Sarpsborg 08||Bet Analysis|
|16th August 2018||Braga ||VS||FK Zorya Luhansk||Bet Analysis|
|16th August 2018||Partizan ||VS||Nordsjaelland|
|16th August 2018||Gent||VS||Jagiellonia|
|16th August 2018||LASK Linz ||VS||Besiktas||Bet Analysis|
|16th August 2018||APOEL ||VS||H. Beer Sheva||Bet Analysis|
|16th August 2018||FC Copenhagen||VS||CSKA Sofia||Bet Analysis|