FC Halifax Town vs Leyton Orient Prediction. Will Halifax be able to take full advantage of their home ground when they host Leyton Orient at The Shay Stadium?
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
FC Halifax Town vs Leyton Orient Prediction: Match Facts
- FC Halifax Town having played 9 matches is at position 4 with 17 points in this England > National League 2018/2019.
- They have won 5 times, drawn 2 times and lost 2 games.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 time in their overall 4 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 2 games and lost 1 game:- (D D W L W)
- Their last match to this clash was against Wrexam and they drew 0-0 away from home.
- So far in this season they have scored 13 goals for (GF), conceded 6 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 7 goals.
- Leyton Orient having played 9 matches is at position 2 with 19 points in this England > National League 2018/2019
- They have won 5 , 4 draw and lost 0 matches in the 9 played this season.
- Orient have played 4 matches away from home drawing 2 and winning 2.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 0 game and lost 2 games:- (W W W D W )
- Their last match to this clash was against Solihull Moors they won 3-0, at home .
- So far in this seasons’ competition they have scored 15 goals for (GF), conceded 6 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 9 goals.
FC Halifax Town vs Leyton Orient Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have met 10 times in the past with resulting 1 win for FC Halifax Town 7 wins for Leyton Orient and 2 draws.
- The most recent 5 matches between the two teams have ended in 2 wins for each side and a draw.
- Halifax Town lost 1-2 to Leyton Orient at home in their most recent duel played on 30-01-2018.
FC Halifax Town vs Leyton Orient Prediction: Players News And Squads
HALIFAX TOWN PREDICTED LINE UP:- (1) Sam Johnson. (4) Nathan Clarke (5) Matty Brown (39) Joe Skarz (40) Jacob Hanson (18) James Berrett (16) Simon Lenighan (10) Jonathan Edwards (9) Dale Southwell (19) Jordan Preston (7) Matthew Kosyl
WHO TO WATCH: M. Bonne leads in the goal-scoring department for the hosting team team with three goals scored so far.
LEYTON PREDICTED LINE UP: (1) Dean Brill (6) Josh Coulson (3) Joe Widdowson (14) Myles Judd (21) Marvin Ekpiteta–(7) Jobi McAnuff (23) Levi Lumeka (22) Charlie Lee (11) James Dayton–(8) Craig Clay (0) D. Southwell
WHO TO WATCH: D. Southwell has scored 3 goals and made 2 assists for Leyton Orient in the new season.
Why FC Halifax Town Will Win
A good start for the Shaymen in the new season especially at home where they have won all the four matches played and that will be the advantage they carry in this match.
Why Leyton Orient Will Win
The visitors have not lost a single match so far this season sitting second on the table,they come here with three wins in the last three and the best part is that they have kept clean sheets in all those matches.
FC Halifax Town vs Leyton Orient Prediction
We expect a tight battle here because this two side are very much on form and we cannot find faults in any of them,so we think both teams will score in this match and spoils to shared at the end.
Our prediction: A draw.
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||GILLINGHAM||VS||AFC WIMBLEDON||0-1|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||DONCASTER||VS||LUTON TOWN||2-1|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||CAMBRIDGE UTD||VS||CARLISLE||1-2|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||HALIFAX||VS||LEYTON ORIENT||1-1|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||EASTLEIGH||VS||AFC FYLDE||0-0|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||SOLIHULL MOORS||VS||HARTLEPOOL||0-1|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||DEGERFORS||VS||AFC ESKILSTUNA||2-2|
|09/09/2018||Bet Analysis||OXFORD UTD||VS||COVENTRY|
|09/09/2018||Bet Analysis||ORGRYTE IS||VS||OSTERS IF|