FC Manchester City Vs Manchester United Prediction- the Manchester derby will be hot as The Citizens hosts the Red Devils at the Etihad Stadium.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
FC Manchester City Vs Manchester United Prediction: match facts
- Manchester City having played 30 matches is at position 1 with 81 points in this 2017-18 English Premier League.
- They have won 26 times, drawn 32 time and lost 1 game.
- They have won 12 times, drawn 21 times and lost 1 times in their overall 15 away from home games played.
- City have 3 wins, a draw and a loss in their last five matches:(W L W W W)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-1 win over Stoke City
- So far in this season they have scored 85 goals for (GF), conceded 20 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +65 goals
- Manchester United having played 31 matches is at position 2 with 68 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 21 times, drawn 5 times and lost 5 games.
- They have played 16 matches at away resulting in 12 wins,2 draws and 1 win.
- United have 3 wins, 1 draw, and 1 losses in their last five matches-: (WWDWL)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-0 win at Brighton an d Hove Albion
- So far in this season they have scored 58 goal for (GF), conceded 22 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 34 goals.
FC Manchester City Vs Manchester United Prediction: h2h
- The two sides have met a total of 167 times with Everton recording 60 wins whereas Manchester City has 66 wins and 44 draws for the pair.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 1 win for Manchester City whereas Everton has 1 wins and 3 draws for the pair.
- Their last match played they managed to record a
FC Manchester City Vs Manchester United Prediction: player squads
MANCHESTER CITY PREDICTED LINE UP: G) Ederson, D) Nicolas Otamendi, D) Kyle Walker, D) Fabioan Delph, D) John Stones, D)Sane Leroy, M) Kevin De Bruyne, M) Fernandinho, M) David Silva, F) Raheem Sterling and F) Gabriel Jesus .
WHO TO WATCH: Gabriel Jesus will be the forward to keep an eye as the young player is more promising when he has the ball in control.
MANCHESTER UNITED PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: De Gea Defenders: Valencia, Bailly, Jones, Blind Midfielders: Matic, Pogba, Scott Forwards: Mata, Rashford, Lingard.
WHO TO WATCH:Pogba will be looking to be the game changer against Manchester United as the always done well in the mid filed.
Why FC Manchester City will win
Manchester City, of course, are on top of the table, and they are going to have the chance to clinch it in front of their home fans against their biggest rivals after recording a loss in the first leg match in the Champions league vs Liverpool.
Why Manchester United will win
Away from home, the Red Devils have been the fourth best team in the league. They are well known to be defensive away against big sides in the EPL and will be battling for the 3 points in this game.
FC Manchester City Vs Manchester United Prediction
Man City got a big time win over rivals Man United back at Old Trafford to all but end the title race months ago and will be looking to record a recover after a terrible loss. We might see the pair deliver a score in this match.
Manchester City will win
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIP||ANALYSIS||RESULT|
|07/04/18||WATFORD 2.36||3.11||BURNLEY 3.32||2||Bet Analysis||1 - 2|
|07/04/18||BOURNEMOUTH 2.48||3.40||CRYSTAL PALACE 2.86||Bet Analysis||2 - 2|
|07/04/18||WEST BROMWICH 2.44||3.14||SWANSEA 3.14||Bet Analysis||1 - 1|
|07/04/18||READING 3.49||3.23||PRESTON 2.20||Bet Analysis||1 - 0|
|07/04/18||BRISTOL ROVERS 2.69||3.28||CHARLTON 2.69||Bet Analysis||1 - 1|
|07/04/18||MILLWALL 2.20||3.28||BRISTOL CITY 3.44||g.g||Bet Analysis||2 - 0|
|07/04/18||ROCHDALE 2.59||3.13||PORTSMOUTH 2.91||Bet Analysis||3 - 3|
|07/04/18||OXFORD UTD 2.46||3.31||OLDHAM 2.94||Bet Analysis||0 - 0|
|07/04/18||AFC WIMBLEDON 3.03||3.24||SCUNTHORPE 2.43||2||Bet Analysis||1 - 1|
|07/04/18||GILLINGHAM 2.75||3.18||DONCASTER 2.69||2||Bet Analysis||0 - 0|
|07/04/18||PLYMOUTH 2.54||3.41||PETERBOROUGH 2.76||1||Bet Analysis||2 - 1|
|07/04/18||CELTA VIGO 2.20||3.43||SEVILLA FC 3.32||Bet Analysis||4 - 0|
|07/04/18||AZ ALKMAAR 2.51||3.69||PSV EINDHOVEN 2.62||Bet Analysis||2:3|
|07/04/18||AMIENS 2.38||3.08||CAEN 3.30||Bet Analysis||3:0|
|07/04/18||SAMPDORIA 2.82||3.25||GENOA 2.60||1||Bet Analysis||0:0|
|08/04/18||VERONA 3.34||3.39||CAGLIARI 2.21||2X||Bet Analysis|
|08/04/18||EINTRACHT FRANKFURT 2.55||3.41||HOFFENHEIM 2.76||Bet Analysis|