Finland Vs Estonia Prediction. We expect Veritas Stadion to be full when Finland play hosts Estonia in the UEFA nation league match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Finland Vs Estonia Prediction: Match Facts
- Finland are in UEFA nation league, league C group 2 alongside Hungary, Greece and Estonia.
- They have played one match in this competition resulting in a win and are at position 1 with 3 points.
- They have played 1 match at home resulting in a win.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times, drawn 1 time and lost 1 time (WWLWD)
- The last game they played was against Hungary where they won 1-0 a home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 1 goals ( GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Estonia are in UEFA nation league, league C group 2 alongside Finland, Hungary and Greece.
- They have played one match in this competition resulting in a win and are at position 3 with 0 points.
- This will be their first match at home in this competition.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn none and lost 4 times (LLLWL)
- The last game they played was against Greece where they lost 0-1 a home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 0 goals ( GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Finland Vs Estonia Prediction: H2H
- The two nations have met a total of 11 times in the past, Finland have won 5 times, Estonia 3 times and drawn 3 times.
- In their last 5 h2h Finland have won 3 times, Estonia 3 times and drawn none
- The last time they met was on 11-10-2015. Finland won 3-0 at home.
Finland Vs Estonia Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
FC Finland predicted line up: L. Hradecky J. Raitala P. Arajuuri J. Toivio J. Uronen R. Schüller J. Kauko R. Lod J. Tuominen T. Pukki P. Soiri
Who to watch: P. Soiri leads the attacking line for the and will be the main target by the opposition defense.
Estonia predicted line up: M. Aksalu G. Kams N. Baranov A. Pikk M. Vihmann Artjom Dmitrijev K. Vassiljev S. Luts K. Mets Henri Anier H. Ojamaa
Who to watch: Henri Anier is the top leading goal scorer for the visitors with 4 goals. and is capable of firing them to glory in this match up.
Why Finland Will Win
The two nations have met a total of 11 times in a football match, Finland have dominated in those matches winning 5 times and drawn 3 times. A win in this match will seals their top position in group 2 table.
Why Estonia Will Win
The visitors opened the this tournament with a disappointing 0-1 loss to Greece. If they lose this game their chances of moving to the next level will be minimal therefore they need to fight hard and make sure they return home with something.
Finland Vs Estonia Prediction
Finland are usually rare to beat at home and will take advantage of their counterparts poor form which has them loosing all their recent three matches.
Our verdict: a home win for Finland
|11/09/2018||Connah's Quay||Bet Analysis||Caernarfon Town FC||1|
|11/09/2018||Spain U21||Bet Analysis||N.Ireland U21||1-2|
|11/09/2018||Al Masry||Bet Analysis||Nogoom FC||5-3|
|11/09/2018||Republic of Ireland U21||Bet Analysis||Germany U21||2||0-6|
|11/09/2018||Bosnia &Herzegovina||Bet Analysis||Austria||1-0|
|11/09/2018||France U21||Bet Analysis||Luxembourg U21||1||2-0|
|11/09/2018||San Marino||Bet Analysis||Luxembourg||0-3|
|11/09/2018||Falkenbergs FF||Bet Analysis||Landskrona BoIS||GG||1-2|