Finland vs Greece Prediction. We expect Veritas Stadion to be full when Finland play hosts Greece in the UEFA nation league match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Finland vs Greece Prediction: Match Facts
- Finland are in UEFA nation league, league C group 2 alongside Hungary, Greece and Estonia.
- They have played 3 matches in this competition resulting in 3 wins and are at position 1 with 9 points.
- They have played 1 match at home resulting in a win.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times, drawn 1 time and lost 1 time (WWWWL)
- The last game they played was against Estonia where they won 1-0, an away home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 3 goals ( GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
- Greece are in UEFA nation league, league C group 2 alongside Finland, Hungary and Greece.
- They have played 3 matches in this competition resulting in 2 wins and a loss and are at position 2 with 6 points.
- This will be their second match played away from home.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time, drawn none and lost 2 times (WLWLW)
- The last game they played was against Hungary where they won 1-0 a home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 3 goals ( GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goal (GD).
Finland vs Greece Prediction: H2H
- The two nations have met a total of 14 times in the past, Finland have won 4 times, Greece 7 times and drawn 3 times.
- In their last 5 h2h Finland have won 2 times, Greece 2 times and drawn 1.
- The most recent match between the two teams was played on Friday 04/09/15 in the European Cup Qualification and the result was:- Greece 0 – 1 Finland.
Finland vs Greece Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
FC Finland predicted line up: L. Hradecky J. Raitala P. Arajuuri J. Toivio J. Uronen R. Schüller J. Kauko R. Lod J. Tuominen T. Pukki P. Soiri
Who to watch: P. Soiri leads the attacking line for the and will be the main target by the opposition defense.
Greece Predicted lineup: Orestis Karnezis (1), Kostas Manolas (4), Vasilis Torosidis (15), Giorgos Tzavellas (3), Marios Oikonomou (22), Charalambos Lykogiannis (23), Andreas Bouchalakis (5), Alexandros Tziolis (6), Lazaros Christodoulopoulos (7)Kostas Fortounis (10), Dimitris Kourbelis (16), Dimitris Pelkas (18), Kostas Mitroglou (11),
Who to watch: Kostas Fortounis (10) the midfielder is a talent for Olympiacos and the national team.
Why Finland Will Win
The hosts are onform with four wins in their last five outings coming into October and surprisingly they are at the head of the group table, playing at home will an added advantage to them in this match.
Why Greece Will Win
The visitors opened the this tournament with a disappointing 0-1 loss to Greece. If they lose this game their chances of moving to the next level will be minimal therefore they need to fight hard and make sure they return home with something.
Finland vs Greece Prediction
Finland are usually rare to beaten at home and will take advantage of their counterparts poor form away but will be a tough match with both sides poised to score in this match,
Our verdict: a home win for Finland
|15/10/2018||Iceland||Bet Analysis||Switzerland||OVER 1.5||2-1|
|15/10/2018||Bosnia & Herzegovina||Bet Analysis||Northern Ireland||1||2-0|
|15/10/2018||Luxembourg||Bet Analysis||San Marino||1||3-0|
|15/10/2018||Medea||Bet Analysis||ES Setif||2-2|
|15/10/2018||MC Alger||Bet Analysis||Constantine||2-1|
|15/10/2018||Jong PSV||Bet Analysis||Jong Ajax||OVER 1.5||2-1|