Finland Vs Hungary Prediction. Ratinan Stadion will hosts UEFA Nations League match between Finland and Hungary on Sunday evening 09-09-2018
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Finland Vs Hungary Prediction: Match Facts
- Finland have played 5 friendly matches in 2018 resulting in 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss.
- This will be their first match in the UEFA Nations League.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times, drawn 1 time and lost 1 time (WLWDW)
- The last game they played was against Belarus where they won 0-2 in the 2018 friendly game.
- So far in the friendly they have scored 9 goals ( GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
- Hungary have played 4 friendly matches in 2018 resulting in 0 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses.
- This will be first match for Hungary in the UEFA Nations League.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 5 times, drawn 7 times and lost none (LDLLW)
- The last game they played was against Australia where they lost 1-2 being a friendly game.
- So far this year they have scored 5 goal ( GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goal (GD).
Finland Vs Hungary Prediction: H2H
- The two nations have met a total of 10 times in the past, Finland have won 2 times whereas Hungary 5 times and drawn 3 times.
- In their last 5 h2h Finland have won 3 times,Hungary once and drawn once.
- The last time the two met was on 13-06-2015. Hungary 0-1 an away match.
Finland Vs Hungary Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Finland predicted line up:Goalkeeper: Hradecky Defenders: Raitala, Toivio, Vaisanen, Uronen Midfielders Lod, Lam, Sparv, Yaghoubi Forwards Vayrynen, Sadik
Who to watch: Berat Sadik has played 11 times for his country, scoring only once and he’s be hoping he can capture some more magic here.
Hungary predicted line up: P. Gulácsi J. Szabó T. Kádár P. Vinícius K. Vadócz J. Varga L. Kleinheisler R. Sallai Á. Szalai R. Varga G. Lovrencsics
Who to watch: G. Lovrencsics is a sensational player for the visitors and is capable firing his side to glory in this game.
Why Finland Will Win
The Finn are in a better form winning six of their last 10 matches. They have also kept clean sheets in 3 of their last 4 matches which is a commendable job and they should utilize home soil advantage to earn the three points.
Why Hungary Will Win
The two sides have locked horns a total of 10 times with Hungary picking 5 wins and 3 draws. Yet that can’t guarantee them a direct win as they are on a poor run of form 0 wins in their 4 matches. They need to work more harder and make sure they return home with something.
Finland Vs Hungary Prediction
Finland are looking to give Hungary a very difficult task in this encounter as they are in a solid run with 3 wins, a draw and a loss in their last 5 match ups. We think they will have a narrow win.
Our verdict: home win for Finland
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||GILLINGHAM||VS||AFC WIMBLEDON||0-1|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||DONCASTER||VS||LUTON TOWN||2-1|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||CAMBRIDGE UTD||VS||CARLISLE||1-2|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||HALIFAX||VS||LEYTON ORIENT||1-1|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||EASTLEIGH||VS||AFC FYLDE||0-0|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||SOLIHULL MOORS||VS||HARTLEPOOL||0-1|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||DEGERFORS||VS||AFC ESKILSTUNA||2-2|
|09/09/2018||Bet Analysis||OXFORD UTD||VS||COVENTRY|
|09/09/2018||Bet Analysis||ORGRYTE IS||VS||OSTERS IF|