France vs Iceland Prediction – Marseille winger Dimitri Payet will lead the World cup champions France in this UEFA Nations League tune up friendly match vs Iceland at the Stade Municipal de Roudourou in Guingamp
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
France vs Iceland Prediction: Match Facts
- France, the current world cup champions are in great form since winning the world cup and their top player Kylian Mbappe is in top form.
- This will be the 3rd match that the les Bleus will play after winning the world cup.
- The last 2 matches were a Goalless draw vs Germany and a 2-1 win vs the Netherlands.
- The Icelanders have played 2 games in the UEFA Nations league, losing both by a combination of 9 goals to nil. They lost 0-6 to Switzerland and 0-3 to Belgium.
France vs Iceland Prediction: H2H
- These two teams have met 12 times in the past with France winning 9 times and 3 draws.
- Their last 5 meetings have been 4 Wins for France and a draw.
- The last time these two teams met was in the Euro 2016 Quarter finals with France winning 5-2
France vs Iceland Prediction: Squads and Player News
French Squad –
Goalkeepers: Hugo Lloris (Tottenham Hotspur), Steve Mandanda (Marseille), Alphonse Areola (PSG)
Defenders: Benjamin Pavard (Stuttgart), Djibril Sidibé (AS Monaco), Kurt Zouma (Everton), Raphaël Varane (Real Madrid), Presnel Kimpembe (PSG), Mamadou Sakho (Crystal Palace), Lucas Digne (Everton), Lucas Hernandez (Atletico Madrid)
Midfielders: Tanguy N’Dombélé (Lyon), Paul Pogba (Manchester United), N’Golo Kanté (Chelsea), Blaise Matuidi (Juventus), Steven N’Zonzi (AS Roma)
Attackers: Olivier Giroud (Chelsea), Ousmane Dembélé (Barcelona), Nabil Fékir (Lyon), Thomas Lemar (Atletico Madrid), Antoine Griezmann (Atletico Madrid), Florian Thauvin (Marseille), Kylian Mbappé (PSG)
Who to watch: Kylian Mbappé (PSG) – With 10 goals in all competitions in 2018, Mbappe is set to be one of the most entertaining players to watch in the world
Halldorsson; Saevarsson, R. Sigurdsson, Ingason, Magnusson; Berg Gudmundsson, Sigurjonsson, Hallfredsson, Bjarnason; G. Sigurdsson; Finnbogason
Who to watch: Alfred Finnbogason who plays professionally for Augsburg in the Bundesliga has 4 goals in 2 appearances for the German side.
Why France will win
Since winning the world cup, these boys have not slowed down the UEFA Nations League was a show case with a tough goalless draw vs Germany and a 2-1 win over Netherlands.
Why Iceland will win
The Icelanders have been looking for revenge after the French eliminated them in the quarter-finals of the 2016 EURO Cup. They have yet to beat the home team on French soil and they are itching to do just that.
France vs Iceland Prediction
French coach Didier Deschamps might have to rest some of his regulars for this game as he eye’s the next march up aganist the mighty Germans in the UEFA Nations league group play. Their last encounter ended in a goalless draw and he is looking to snatch the points at home.
Our Prediction: Look for France to make quick work of the Icelanders in this game.
|11/10/2018||Faroe Islands||Bet Analysis||Azerbaijan||2X||0-3|
|11/10/2018||France||Bet Analysis||Iceland||OVER 1.5||2-2|
|11/10/2018||Wales||Bet Analysis||Spain||OVER 2.5||1-4|