France vs Netherlands Prediction. France will host Netherlands at the Stade De France in their second match of the UEFA Nations League.
France vs Netherlands Prediction: Match Facts
- France have played 1 match are at position 1 with 1 point in League A, Group 1 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League Table.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 1 time and lost 0 game.
- This will be the first match played at home in this competition.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 4 games, drawn 1 game and lost 0 game:- (DWWWW)
- Their last game played against Germany they drew 0-o away from home.
- So far in this competition they have scored 0 goal for (GF), conceded 0 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 0 goals.
- Netherlands have played 0 match are at position 3 with 0 point in League A, Group 1 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League Table.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 game as this marks their first match.
- This match will be the first one played by them in this competition.
- The Dutch have one loss, two draws and two wins in their last five matches (WDDWL)
- Their last game played against Peru they won 2-1, a home game.
- So far in this competition they have scored 0 goals for (GF), conceded 0 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 0 goals.
France vs Netherlands Prediction: H2H
- This is only the 26th ever competitive fixture between these countries – France have won 13 and the Netherlands 10 with 3 draws
- France have won eight of the 12 meetings since November 1981 in both competitive and friendly matches
- The French ran out comfortable 4-0 winners in the 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign on 31/08/2017, their last meeting to this one.
France vs Netherlands Prediction: Players News And Squads
France likely XI:Formation:4-2-3-1: Goalkeeper:- Alphonse Areola Defenders:-Benjamin Pavard, Lucas Hernandez, Samuel Umtiti, Raphael Varane Defensive Midfielders:-N’Golo Kante, Paul Pogba Attacking Midfielders:-Blaise Matuidi, Antoine Griezmann, Kylian Mbappe Forwads:-Olivier Giroud
WHO TO WATCH: Thomas Lemar netted twice for France, as they crushed Holland 4-0 in the last meeting between and may get chance from the bench to impress yet again.
Netherlands likely XI:Formation: 4-3-3: Goalkeeper:-Jasper Cillessen Defenders:-Kenny Tete, Matthijs de Ligt, Virgil van Dijk, Daley Blind Midfielders:-Georginio Wijnaldum, Kevin Strootman, Wesley Sneijder Attackers:- Ruud Vormer, Memphis Depay, Ryan Babel
WHO TO WATCH: Memphis Depay has always been a good performer for his home country scoring two goals in the in latest match against Peru.
Why France Will Win
The hosts will want to deliver a strong performance in-front of their own fans for the first time since winning the World Cup and the continuity in their world cup winning squad provides cohesiveness that has eluded the dutch in the recent years.
Why Netherlands Will Win
The Dutch are not in bad form and have managed six wins in their last 10 games and have really showed massive improvement under Dick Advocat aiming to avenge their massive loos in the last meeting played here.
France vs Netherlands Prediction
Still, keeping in mind that this is a clash between two strong teams, it is uncertain to say which team will come out as a winner. However, France seem to be in a better shape and have great players in the team, so they are considered as potential winners.
Our prediction: a win or draw for France
OTHER TOP VERDICTS
|09/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Cardiff Met University||vs||Cefn Druids||0-1|
|09/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Deportivo La Coruna||VS||Sporting Gijon||1-0|
|09/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Oergryte FF||VS||Oesters IF||1-0|
|09/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Sao Paulo||VS||Bahia||1-0|
|09/09/2018||Bet Analysis||KPV||VS||AC Kajaani||3-0|