Gateshead Vs Harrogate Town Prediction. What an encounter as Gateshead play hosts to Harrogate Town at Gateshead International Stadium
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Gateshead Vs Harrogate Town Prediction: Match Facts
- Gateshead having played 7 matches are at position 11 with 12 points in the 2018-19 English National league.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 times and lost 2 times.
- Gateshead have played 3 matches at home resulting in 2 wins and 1 draw.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn 2 times and lost 2 times (LDLDW)
- The last game they played was against Halifax Town where they lost 1-0 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 6 goals ( GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Harrogate Towns having played 7 matches are at position 4 with 13 points in the 2018-19 English National league.
- They have won 3 times drawn 4 times and lost none.
- Harrogate Town have played 4 matches away from home resulting in 1 win and 2 draws.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times, drawn 2 times and lost none (DWWWD)
- The last game they played was against Fylde where they drew 0-0 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 12 goals ( GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
Gateshead Vs Harrogate Town Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met 6 times in the past, in that time Gateshead have won 1 time whereas Harrogate Town 4 times and drawn 1 time
- In their last 5 h2h Gateshead have won 1 time Harrogate 3 times and drawn once.
- The last time they met was on 22-07-2015. Harrogate won 3-2 at home.
Gateshead Vs Harrogate Town Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Gateshead predicted line up: A. Pears F. Kerr R. Tinkler G. Olley J. Hunter C. Salkeld T. White S. Boden J. O’Donnell L. Armstrong J. Mellish
Who to watch: L. Armstrong is the top leading goal scorer for the hosts with 5 goals.
Harrogate predicted line up: J. Belshaw K. Langmead C. Howe L. Kitching W. Burrell L. Kerry J. Falkingham G. Thomson D. Knowles J. Leesley J. Muldoon
Who to watch: D. Knowles is the top leading goal scorer for the visitors with 3 goals.
Why Gateshead Will Win
The hosts look a much better side than last season with their emerging player Luke Armstrong who has already scored 5 goals in his last 7 starts. The Middlesborough Loanee was looking for more senior play experience and he seems to have found his groove early in the season.
Why Harrogate Town Will Win
Harrogate have started the new league in a decent form having earned 13 points from the possible 21 and are heading here with an undefeated record in the last 7 matches played.
Gateshead Vs Harrogate Town Prediction
We are confident with Harrogate to continue with their fine run. They have scored a total of 12 goals in just 7 matches, also they have a better h2h record over their rivals winning four of their last 5 enocunters.
Our verdict: an away win for Harrogate Town
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||BOREHAM WOOD||VS||CHESTERFIELD||1||1-0|
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||AFC FYLDE||VS||SALFORD CITY||2||0-2|
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||GRIMSBY||VS||NOTTS COUNTY||2||2-1|