Germany Vs France Predictions. What an encounter when Germany play hosts to France at Allianz Arena for the 2018 UEFA Nations League match week 1.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Germany Vs France Predictions: Match Facts
- Germany have played 4 friendly matches in 2018 resulting in 1 win, 1 draw and 2 losses.
- This will be their first match in the UEFA Nations League.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn none and lost 3 times (LWLWL)
- The last game they played was against Korea Republic where they lost 2-0 in the 2018 Russian world cup.
- So far the friendlies they have scored 4 goals ( GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goal (GD).
- France have played 5 friendly matches in 2018 resulting in 3 wins 1 draw and a loss.
- This will be first match for France in the UEFA Nations League.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 times, drawn 1 time and lost none (WWWWD)
- The last game they played was against Croatia where they won 4-2 in the Russian world cup finals.
- So far the friendlies they have scored 11 goals ( GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
Germany Vs France Predictions: H2H
- The two teams have met 14 times in the past, France have won 4 times whereas Germany 7 times and drawn 3 times.
- In their last 5 h2h France have won 2 times, Germany 2 times and drawn once.
- The last time they met was on 14-11-2017. They game ended in a 2-2 draw in Germany being a friendly game.
Germany Vs France Predictions: Player News And Squad’s
Germany predicted line up: M. Neuer M. Hummels N. Süle J. Kimmich S. Khedira T. Kroos J. Hector L. Goretzka M. Reus T. Werner
Who to watch: Timo Werner could lead the line, looking that he has scored 8 goals in his last 17 international appearances.
France predicted line up: H. Lloris R. Varane S. Umtiti L. Hernández B. Pavard B. Matuidi P. Pogba N. Kanté O. Giroud A. Griezmann K. Mbappé
Who to watch: Antoine Griezmann (Attacker) The Euro 2016 Golden Boot winner has 24 goals from 61 international appearances and should be too much for the opposing defense in this match.
Why Germany Will Win
Germany were one of the favorites teams in the Russian world cup but shockingly they didn’t make it out of the group stages. Plus with home court advantage they will be here fighting to restore their glory.
Why France Will Win
The reigning world champions are on a solid record with an undefeated form in the last 8 matches with 6 wins and 2 draws in the process. And will be heading here having won their last 4 recent matches in row and will be seeking to build on such results.
Germany Vs France Predictions
France are the on-form side in this battle and have kept three clean sheet in their last 5 recent matches. Also they have good players with the likes of 19 years old K. Mbappé who has brilliant in the world cup scoring 4 goals in the 2018 world cup. We think they will have a narrow win.
Our verdict: an away win for France.
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||BOREHAM WOOD||VS||CHESTERFIELD||1||1-0|
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||AFC FYLDE||VS||SALFORD CITY||2||0-2|
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||GRIMSBY||VS||NOTTS COUNTY||2||2-1|