Germany vs Russia Prediction. Red Bull Arena will be hosting the most anticipated match between Germany and Russia.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Germany vs Russia Prediction: Match Facts
- Germany have played 5 matches so far in the World > FIFA Friendlies 2018
- They had won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 games.
- Die Mannschaft have played 2 matches at home in the Friendlies with resulting 2 wins.
- Their last 5 matches played they had won 1 game, drawn 1 game and lost 3 games:- (LLWDL)
- Their last game played against France they lost 2-1, an away match.
- So far in the last 5 matches they had scored 3 goals for (GF), conceded 8 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -5 goals.
- Russia have played 5 matches so far in the World > FIFA Friendlies 2018
- They had won 1 times, drawn 1 times and lost 3 times.
- Their last 5 matches played they had won 3 games, drew 1 game 1 and lost 1 game;- (WDWWL)
- Their last game played against Turkey they won 2-0, a home match.
- So far in the last 5 matches they had scored 11 goals for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 7 goals.
Germany vs Russia Prediction: H2H
- Die Mannschaft have never lost to Russia, having won five and drawn one of their six meetings to date.
- The most recent meeting between Russia and Germany was a 2010 World Cup qualifier in Moscow in October 2009, where Miroslav Klose netted the game’s only goal.
Germany vs Russia Prediction: Players News and Squads
Germany Predicted Starting Line up: 3-4-3 Goalkeeper:Manuel Neuer(c) Defenders: Matthias Ginter, Mats Hummels, Niclas Süle Midfielders: Kehrer, Leon Goretzka,Joshua Kimmich, Schulz Forwards:Timo Werner, Leroy Sane, Marco Reus,
WHO TO WATCH: Marco Reus is poised to win his 37th senior international cap. He has registered 10 goals and six assists for Germany since making his debut in October 2011 and has had a hand in 12 goals this Bundesliga campaign (eight goals, four assists)
Russia Predicted Starting Line up: 4-2-3-1 Goalkeeper: Lunev Defenders: Petrov, Neustädter, Dzhikiya, Kudryashov Defensive Midfielders: Yury Gazinskiy, Roman Zobnin Attacking Midfielders:Alexei Ionov, Anton Miranchuk, Daler Kuzyayev Forwards: Dzyuba (c)
WHO TO WATCH: Alexei Ionov has scored three goals in the last three matches for Russian national team.
Why Germany will win
Die Mannschaft have bossed past proceedings between the two sides and they are unbeaten against Russia since the break-up of the USSR, winning four and drawing one of their five matches, so playing at home with such good record will be an advantage.
Why Russia will win
The visitors are the form team between the two sides as they have lost just one of their last ten matches – and the said defeat was in the world cup penalties against Croatia.
Germany vs Russia Prediction
The Russian’s are great team built on efficiency and very pragmatic than stylish and while they offer a stun test to Germany we think Russia’s injury problems will give Germany a chance to win this home match but both teams will most likely end in the score chart here,
Our verdict: A home win for Germany.
|15-11-2018||Austria||Bet Analysis||Bosnia Hgovina||0-0|
|15-11-2018||San Marino||Bet Analysis||Moldova||2||0-1|
|15-11-2018||Poland||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic||1x||0-1|
|15-11-2018||Flamengo||Bet Analysis||Santos FC||1||1-0|