Gibraltar Vs Liechtenstein Prediction.Gibraltar welcomes Liechtenstein at Victoria Stadium in Gilbraltar for a UEFA Nations league match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Gibraltar Vs Liechtenstein Prediction: Match Facts
- Gibraltar have played a match in UEFA Nations league . Their current statistics is 1 win
- Gibraltar did not lose their last match in the competition
- Gibraltar Last played at home against Latvia and they won the game 1 nil
- Gibraltar have played a single home match in UEFA Nations league . Their current home statistics is 1 win.
- Gibraltar did not lose their last home match in the competition
- Liechtenstein have played a total of 2 matches in UEFA Nations league. Their current statistics is 2 lose.
- Liechtenstein did not win their last two matches in the competition
- Liechtenstein last played away against Feroe Island and they lost the game 3 nil
- Liechtenstein have played a single away match in UEFA Nations league. Their current away statistics is 1 lose.
- Liechtenstein did not win their last away match in the competition
Gibraltar Vs Liechtenstein Prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met once with the game ended in a barren draw on 23/3/2016 in a Friendly game which was played at Gilbraltar.
Gibraltar Vs Liechtenstein Prediction: Players News and Squad
Gibraltar predicted line up:K. Goldwin A. Pons J. Mascarenhas-Oliver R. Chipolina L. Annesley J. Gosling L. Walker J. Sergeant A. Bardon A. Hernandez L. Casciaro
Who to watch:L. Casciaro is the leading goal scorer for Gibraltar with 1 goal. L. Walker has the most top assists and the two duo will feature in this game making their opponent very worried.
Liechtenstein Predicted Starting Line-up: (G) P. Jehle (D) M. Rechsteiner, I. Quintans, M. Göppel, M. Polverino (M) N. Hasler, S. Wieser, A. Sele, D. Salanović (F) S. Kühne, P. Erne.
Who to watch:Simon Kühne is only 24 yrs of age abnd has shown potential to develop into a good forward and he will be very instrumental in this game and he will also be wanting to qualify for the next round.
Why Gibraltar will win
Gilbraltar are in the bottom of their group and they will be fighting for a win and hopefully qualify as second runner up to next round of this competition.
Why Liechtenstein will win
Liechtenstein are second in their group and they will be fighting for a win in this game in order maintain their place and qualify for the next round of this competition.
Gibraltar Vs Liechtenstein Prediction
Both teams have 3 points in their group and only goal difference separate them and so making this game very tight since both teams can qualify for the next round if they win.
Our Verdict: A Draw
|16/10/2018||Ukraine||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic|