Greece vs Estonia Prediction. We expect Athens Olympic Stadium, Athina to be full when Greece play hosts Estonia in the UEFA nation league match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Greece vs Estonia Prediction: Match Facts
- Greece are in UEFA nation league, league C group 2 alongside Finland, Hungary and Greece.
- They have played 5 matches in this competition resulting in 3 wins and 2 losses and are at position 2 with 9 points.
- This will be their 3rd match played at home having won 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time, drawn none and lost 2 times:- (WLWLW)
- The last game they played was against Finland where they won 1-0 a home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 4 goals ( GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goal (GD).
- Estonia are in UEFA nation league, league C group 2 alongside Finland, Hungary and Greece.
- They have played 5 matches in this competition resulting in 3 losses, plus 1 draw and are at position 4 with 1 point.
- This will be their 3rd match away in this competition having lost the first two.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time, drawn 1 and lost 4 times (LDLLL)
- The last game they played was against Hungary where they lost 0-1 a home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 3 goals ( GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Greece vs Estonia Prediction: H2H
- These two sides have met 5 times in the past with Greece winning 3 time, Estonia winning 2 times and 0draw between them.
- The most recent meetings came during the reverse match of this fixture played in Tallinn in September, a game Greece won 0-1
Greece vs Estonia Prediction: Squads and Player News
Greece Predicted lineup: Orestis Karnezis (1), Kostas Manolas (4), Vasilis Torosidis (15), Giorgos Tzavellas (3), Marios Oikonomou (22), Charalambos Lykogiannis (23), Andreas Bouchalakis (5), Alexandros Tziolis (6), Lazaros Christodoulopoulos (7)Kostas Fortounis (10), Dimitris Kourbelis (16), Dimitris Pelkas (18), Kostas Mitroglou (11),
Who to watch: Kostas Fortounis (10) the midfielder is a talent for Olympiacos and the national team, scored the only goal when the two nations last met.
Estonia Predicted Starting Line-up: 5-4-1:-Goalkeeper: Mihkel Aksalu Defenders:Taijo Teniste, Nikita Baranov, Artjom Dmitrijev, Joonas Tamm, Ken Kallaste Midfielders:Henrik Ojamaa, Konstantin Vassiljev, Sander Puri, Siim Luts Forwards: Ats Purje
Who to watch: Siim Luts will be looking to get on the score sheet after featuring in their last match against Hungary and scoring 1 goal.
Why Hungary will win
The visiting have won just one of their last 12 matches and are winless in the last seven – losing six and drawing one of those, this form should really benefit the Greek side especially at home.
Why Estonia will win
The visitor shave nothing to lose here as they look to rebuild in the future and they can threaten the hosts having lost just through a single goal in their last meeting. so they can relax and play their game without any pressure as they look for a decent finish.
Greece vs Estonia Prediction
Going for an away win will be the ultimate wrong choice in this match up and may be they can struggle to get a point out of this event but the hosts rank and form in the last 5 matches says otherwise and then again we expect over 2.5 goals here
Our Verdict: A home win for Greece.
Sunday 18 November Daily Games Table
|18-11-2018||Northern Ireland||Bet Analysis||Austria||2||1-2|
|18-11-2018||Spain||Bet Analysis||Bosnia Herzegovina||1||1-0|
|18-11-2018||CS Sportul Snagov||Bet Analysis||Universitate Atea Cluj||1||0-0|
|18-11-2018||Maastricht||Bet Analysis||Roda Kerkrade||2-0|
|18-11-2018||Cordoba||Bet Analysis||Cadiz CF||1-3|
|18-11-2018||Viseu||Bet Analysis||GD Estoril||1-2|