Greece vs Finland Prediction. We expect Olympiako Stadio Spyros Louis to be full when Greece play hosts Finland in the UEFA nation league match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Greece vs Finland Prediction: Match Facts
- Greece are in UEFA nation league, league C group 2 alongside Finland, Hungary and Greece.
- They have played 4 matches in this competition resulting in 2 wins and 2 losses and are at position 2 with 6 points.
- This will be their 3rd match played at home having won 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time, drawn none and lost 3 times (LWLWL)
- The last game they played was against Finland where they lost 2-0 a home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 3 goals ( GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goal (GD).
- Finland are in UEFA nation league, league C group 2 alongside Hungary, Greece and Estonia.
- They have played 4 matches in this competition resulting in 4 wins and are at position 1 with 12 points.
- They have played 2 matches away from home resulting in 2 wins.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times, drawn 1 time and lost 1 time (WWWWW)
- The last game they played was against Greece where they won 1-0, an away home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 5 goals ( GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
Greece vs Finland Prediction: H2H
- The two nations have met a total of 15 times in the past, Finland have won 5 times, Greece 7 times and drawn 3 times.
- In their last 5 h2h Finland have won 2 times, Greece 2 times and drawn 1.
- In the latest meeting between the two nations Finland bagged a 2-0 home win over Greece in October,this year.
Greece vs Finland Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Greece Predicted lineup: Orestis Karnezis (1), Kostas Manolas (4), Vasilis Torosidis (15), Giorgos Tzavellas (3), Marios Oikonomou (22), Charalambos Lykogiannis (23), Andreas Bouchalakis (5), Alexandros Tziolis (6), Lazaros Christodoulopoulos (7)Kostas Fortounis (10), Dimitris Kourbelis (16), Dimitris Pelkas (18), Kostas Mitroglou (11),
Who to watch: Kostas Fortounis (10) the midfielder is a talent for Olympiacos and the national team.
FC Finland predicted line up: L. Hradecky J. Raitala P. Arajuuri J. Toivio J. Uronen R. Schüller J. Kauko R. Lod J. Tuominen T. Pukki J. Pohjanpalo
Who to watch: J. Pohjanpalo leads the attacking line for the and will be the main target by the opposition defense.
Why Greece Will Win
The hosts last group match ended in a disappointing 0-1 loss to Greece. If they lose this game their chances of moving to the next level will be minimal therefore they need to fight hard and make sure they make their home-ground advantage count to something.
Why Finland Will Win
The hosts are onform with four wins in their last five outings coming into October and surprisingly they are at the head of the group table, playing at home will an added advantage to them in this match.
Greece vs Finland Prediction
The Finnish team have been on roll and have bossed the past proceedings between the two nations losing to Greece just once in the last five head-to-head clashes and with the current form we are not convinced that Greece can mount a real challenge in this match, even a draw to them will be good.
Our verdict: an away win or Draw for Finland
|15-11-2018||Austria||Bet Analysis||Bosnia Hgovina||0-0|
|15-11-2018||San Marino||Bet Analysis||Moldova||2||0-1|
|15-11-2018||Poland||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic||1x||0-1|
|15-11-2018||Flamengo||Bet Analysis||Santos FC||1||1-0|