Guinea vs Sudan Prediction.Guinea will be playing to record a first win against Sudan at the Stade Mohamed V in the African Nations Championship.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Guinea vs Sudan Prediction: Match Facts
- Guinea have been placed in group a of the African Nations Championship 2018 Morocco together with Sudan,Mauritania and Morocco.
- In the Qualification stages for this tournament they managed 4 wins and0 draw in 4 matches.
- There form in the last games to this match has been 2 wins ,0draw and 2 lossES:(LLLWW)
- The last game they played was against Congo on a away grounds a match they lost 3-1.
- They have scored 10 goals (for) and conceded 9 goals (against) with a goal difference of +1 goal in their last 5 matches
- Sudan have been placed in group a of the African Nations Championship 2018 Morocco together with Guinea,Mauritania and Morocco..
- In the Qualification stages for this tournament they managed 2 wins ,2 draws 0 loss in 4 matches.
- There form in the last games to this match has been 2 win ,2 draw and 1 loss:(WDLWD)
- The last game they played was against Ethiopia on a home ground match they won 1-0.
- They have scored 4 goals (for) and conceded 3 goals (against) with a goal difference of 1 goal in their last 5 matches
Guinea vs Sudan Prediction: H2H
- The two sides will be meeting for the fist ever in this competition as Guinea have been regulars but Sudan are up comers.
Guinea vs Sudan Prediction: Player News and Squads
GUINEA PREDICTED LINE UP: N. Yattara- Issiaga Sylla, F. Camara, S. Conde, Alsény Bangoura- S. Diallo, N. Keïta, O. Baldé, F. Kamano- D. Camara and Alkhali Bangoura.
WHO TO WATCH: N. Keïta is the leading top goal scorer for Guinea with 3 goal in Wc competition but will not be eligible for this match as he plays outside the continent. F. Kamano has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match
SUDAN PREDICTED LINEUP: Akram El Hadi Salim-Mohamed Safari, Saif Masawi, Amir Kamal, Faris Abdalla Mamoun-Mojahid Faroug’ Ramadan Agab’ Athar El Tahir, Mohamed AwadBakri Al Madina, Ramadan Alagab
WHO TO WATCH:Ramadan Alagab is the leading goal scorer in the qualification with 2 goals after making 4 appearances.
Why Guinea will win
The Guineans have been very successful in African Championship competitions have good players with better qualification (100%) as compared to the Sudanese
Why Sudan will win
Sudan has come a long way from being the whipping boys to a compact and a fearless sides and and have gone H2Hwith close countries near to them in recent clashes they have played and they will be looking to show positive credentials in this tournament.
Guinea vs Sudan Prediction
Since this competition focuses on home country ( home grown and playing in African leagues) playing players Guinea will have an advantage as most of their players play in leagues across Africa and their domestic league is more competitive and professional than the Sudanese one so Guinea will most likely win here with better players
Our Prediction:- A win for Guinea
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||3580||BOURNEMOUTH 4.29||4.02||ARSENAL 1.77||16:30|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||4118||ALAVES 3.30||3.30||SEVILLA FC 2.27||18:15|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||1185||REAL SOCIEDAD 5.93||4.63||BARCELONA 1.51||22:45|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||3684||FC KOLN 3.20||3.52||BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH 2.22||17:30|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||1410||BORUSSIA DORTMUND 1.46||4.77||VFL WOLFSBURG 6.50||20:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||3045||ST. ETIENNE 2.21||3.13||TOULOUSE 3.62||17:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||2698||LYON 1.52||4.39||ANGERS 6.23||19:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||5872||NANTES 9.96||5.38||PARIS ST GERMAIN 1.31||23:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||1116||GUINEA 2.28||2.92||SUDAN 3.45||17:30|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||5670||ZAMBIA 2.38||2.80||UGANDA 3.43||22:30|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||1000||AEK ATHENS 1.29||5.30||PAS GIANNINA 10.71||20:30|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||5333||CD TONDELA 2.16||3.18||CD FEIRENSE 3.67||19:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||4375||BOAVISTA FC 2.48||3.12||PORTIMONENSE 3.07||19:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||2542||BELENENSES 2.90||3.07||RIO AVE 2.64||21:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||5708||SPORTING LISBON 1.24||6.16||AVES 12.05||23:15|