Hafnarfjordur Vs Maribor Prediction- Hafnarfjordur hope to overturn their narrow deficit in the Champions League when they host Maribor at the Kaplakriki.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Hafnarfjordur Vs Maribor Prediction: match facts
- Hafnarfjordur started to play in the UEFA Europa League Second qualifying round, Game 1 and have played 3 matches with 1 win 1 draw and 1 loss
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 1 time.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 times and lost 0 times in their overall 2 matches UEFA Europa League second qualifying round.
- Their last 2 matches played they have won 1 games, drawn 1 game and lost 1 game(LWD)
- Their last game played domestic match was against Vikingur where they won 0-2 an away game.
- So far in this UEFA Europa League second qualifying round, Game 1 and 2 they have scored 3 goals for (GF), conceded 2 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goals.
- Their last match played in the European competition they lost 1-0 to Maribor on a away ground match
- Maribor started to play in the UEFA Europa League Second qualifying round, Game 1 and have played 3 matches with 2 wins and 1 draw.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 0 games.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 0 times and lost 0 times in their overall 1 away game played.
- Their last 2 matches played they have won 1 game and drew 1 game (DW)
- Their last game played domestic match was against Zrinjski they drew 1-1 a home game.
- So far in this UEFA Europa League Second qualifying round, Game 1 and 2 they have scored 4 goals for (GF), conceded 3 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goal.
- Their last match played in the European competition they won 1-0 to Hafnarfjordur on a home ground match
Hafnarfjordur Vs Maribor Prediction: h2h
- The two sides have meet once with Maribor recording a 1-0 win in a home ground match in the first leg match played on 26/07/2017.
Hafnarfjordur Vs Maribor Prediction: player squads
Hafnarfjordur predicted line up: G. Nielsen, P. Viðarsson, K. Doumbia, B. Böðvarsson, B. Olafsson, E. Pálsson, Guðmundur Karl Guðmundsson, H. Björnsson, D. Viðarsson, R. Crawford, S. Lennon, A. Guðnason, K. Finnbogason, A. Björnsson and Þ. Valdimarsson.
S. Lennon is the leading top goal scorer for Hafnarfjordur with 1 goal. E. Pálsson has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Maribor predicted line up: J. Handanovič, M. Šuler, A. Rajčevič, M. Palčič, M. Viler, V. Ahmedi, D. Hotič, M. Kabha, A. Pihler, Marcos Tavares, J. Mešanović and G. Bajde
M. Viler is the leading top goal scorer for Maribor with 1 goals. G. Bajde has the top most assist and they both feature in this match.
why Hafnarfjordur will win
Hafnarfjordur sit 4th in the Iceland Urvalsdeild, which again is a disappointment and has been littered with low scoring games in the usual goalfest that is the Icelandic top flight. Eight of their last nine games in all competitions have seen fewer than three goals, so we could be in for another goalshy event on Wednesday. After they lost in the first leg match they will be playing in a home ground match and will be looking forward to register a win here.
why Maribor will win
Maribor will be pleased with their season so far. They knocked Zrinjski out of the Champions League to make it this far and have won all three of their domestic games so far. Again, it’s been a rather defensive display though. After they score on a home ground, they will be looking for a little oportunity in this fixture to score and win to proceed in the next levels.
Hafnarfjordur Vs Maribor Prediction
Hafnarfjordur have seen 89% of their last nine matches in all competitions have fewer than three goals, whilst 67% of Maribor’s competitive games this season have been low scoring. This will be no easy match as they will be battling to record a win here and emerge with away goals so as to move in the next rounds in this championship qualification battle.
Maribor will win in this match or end on a draw.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|02-08||bet analysis||AEL LIMASSOL 2.70||3.25||AUSTRIA VIENNA 2.70||19:00|
|02-08||bet analysis||BATE BORISOV 3.35||3.14||SLAVIA PRAGUE 2.32||20:00|
|02-08||Bet Analysis||BSC YOUNG BOYS 2.54||3.52||DYNAMO KIEV 2.70||21:15|
|02-08||Bet Analysis||HAFNARFJORDUR 2.70||3.25||MARIBOR 2.70||21:30|
|02-08||Bet Analysis||ROSENBORG 2.75||3.35||CELTIC 2.59||21:45|
|02-08||Bet Analysis||HNK RIJEKA 2.37||3.28||RB SALZBURG 3.12||21:45|
|03-08||bet analysis||DINAMO MINSK 2.42||3.18||AEK LARNACA 3.12||18:00|
|03-08||bet analysis||GABALA 2.97||3.24||PANATHINAIKOS 2.49||20:00|
|03-08||Bet Analysis||LYNGBY BK 3.30||3.41||FC KRASNODAR 2.22||20:45|
|03-08||bet analysis||SKENDERBEU 2.70||3.19||MLADA BOLESLAV 2.75||21:00|
|03-08||Bet Analysis||HAJDUK SPLIT 2.04||3.59||BRONDBY IF 3.59||21:30|
|03-08||bet analysis||SCR ALTACH 3.19||3.30||KAA GENT 2.32||21:30|
|03-08||bet analysis||PANIONIOS GSS 2.90||3.11||MACCABI TEL AVIV 2.63||22:00|