Hartlepool United FC Vs Barrow Prediction. Hartlepool United FC and Barrow will be facing each other at Victoria Park for the 2018-19 English National league match day 8.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Hartlepool United FC Vs Barrow Prediction: Match Facts
- Hartlepool United FC having played 7 matches are at position 8 with 12 points in the 2018-19 English National league.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 times and lost 1 time.
- Hartlepool United have played 4 matches at home resulting in 2 wins, 1 draw and a loss.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times, drawn 1 times and lost 1 time (WWWDL)
- The last game they played was against Chesterfield where they won 1-0 a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 9 goals ( GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Barrow having played 7 matches are at position 13 with 10 points in the 2018-19 English National league.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 time and lost 3 times.
- Barrow have played 4 matches away from home resulting in 1 draw and 3 losses.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 times (LWLWD)
- The last game they played was against Salford City where they lost 3-1 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 10 goals ( GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Hartlepool United FC Vs Barrow Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met 2 times in the past, in that time Hartlepool United FC have won 2 times whereas Barrow none.
- The last time they met was on 21-03-2018 . Hartlepool United won 1-2 an away match.
Hartlepool United FC Vs Barrow Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
FC Hartlepool United predicted line up:S. Loach C. Magnay M. Anderson M. Kitching P. Kioso M. Woods N. Featherstone R. Donaldson L. Noble L. James N. Muir
Who to watch: N. Featherstone is the top leading goal scorer for the hosts with two goals.
Barrow predicted line up : A. Firth L. Molyneux C. Brown D. Jones J. Granite J. Rooney J. Taylor J. Kay N. Watersto J. Hindle T. Smith
Who to watch: J. Hindle is the top leading goal scorer for the visitors with 4 goals.
Why Hartlepool United FC Will Win
United are looking to continue with their good form against last year’s relegation survivors Barrow and seeing that they are coming from back to back wins in the hands of Chesterfield and Dagenham, they are capable of bagging the three points.
Why Barrow Will Win
The visitors are desperate to record their fourth win of the season, however it will not be an easy job since their rivals have won all their last three matches in a row. They should work extra hard in order to go back home with something.
Hartlepool United FC Vs Barrow Prediction
Hartlepool have a good history on paper over their rivals having won all their overall two meetings. Which is commendable job and they will be here fighting hard to maintain that record. Having that in mind we will consider a home win.
Our verdict: a home win for Hartlepool United.
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Yeovil||VS||Exeter||0-0 PN (3-4)|
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Gefle||VS||Oergryte FF||0-1|
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||AFC Fylde||VS||Salford City||0-2|
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Boreham Wood||VS||Chesterfield||1-0|
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Wrexham||VS||FC Halifax Town||0-0|
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Vila Nova||VS||Oeste FC||1-1|
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Newells Old Boys||VS||Atletico Tucuman||1-2|
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||San Martin de Tucuman||VS||Gimnasia LP||1-1|
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Libertad||VS||CA 3 de Febrero||0-0|
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Cerro Porteno||VS||Deportivo Santani||1-1|
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Maidenhead United||VS||Eastleigh||2-0|
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Gateshead FC||VS||Harrogate||2-3|
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Hartlepool United||VS||Barrow||0-0|
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Leyton Orient||VS||Solihull Moors||3-0|
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Maidstone||VS||Sutton United||0-1|