Hartlepool vs Barnet Prediction – Hartlepool welcome Barnet to Victoria Park on Sunday afternoon for an English National League competitive match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Hartlepool vs Barnet Prediction: Match Facts
- Hartlepool having played 19 matches are at position 9 with 28 points in the English National league
- They have won 7 times drawn 7 times and lost 5 times.
- Hartlepool have played 5 matches at home resulting in 2 wins 1 loss and 2 draws.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 times, drawn 1 times and lost 3 times (WLLLD)
- The last game they played was against Gillingham where they lost drew 0-0, an away match in the FA Cup.
- So far in this season they have scored 20 goals ( GF) conceded 22 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Barnet FC having played 18 matches are at position 12 with 25 points in the English National League
- They have won 7 times drawn 4 times and lost 7 times.
- They have played 5 matches away from home resulting in 3 win, 0 draws and 2 losses.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 0 times and lost 3 times:- (LLWWL)
- The last game they played was against Bristol Rovers where they drew 1-1 in a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 18 goals ( GF) conceded 22 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
Hartlepool vs Barnet Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met 22 times in the past, in that time Hartlepool have won 8 time whereas Barnet 09 times and drawn 05 times.
- Hartlepool have won 1, Barnet have won 3 and both drawn 1 match in the last 5 H2H matches between the two clubs.
- The most recent match between the two clubs was played on 22/04/17 in League Two competition and the result was:- Hartlepool 0-2 Barnet
Hartlepool vs Barnet Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Hartlepool predicted line up: S. Loach, L. Noble, C. Magnay, P. Kioso, M. Kitching, N. Featherstone, N. Muir, L. James, R. Donaldson, M. Anderson, P. McLaughlin,
Who to watch: L. Noble, The 27 yr old Englishman has 7 goals to lead his squad and his scoring skills will sure be needed in this game.
Barnet FC predicted line up: M. Cousins, C. Alexander, C. Robson, C. Adams, D. Sweeney, W. Fonguck, J. Taylor, E. Johnson, D. Tutonda, B. Harrison, J. Walker,
Who to watch: W. Fonguck – The 21 yr old is the leading goal scorer with 6 goals to pace his squad.
Why Hartlepool Will Win
With Just two wins in their last six outings, the Bees have been very inconsistent since the ax from league one and it seems that they are yet to find their footing in the National league, this could be the perfect time for the pool to score a win for the home team.
Why Dumbarton FC Will Win
New signing Mo Bettamer, Ex-Tottenham youngster Shaquille Coulthirst and midfielder Wesley Fonguck who is the leading goal scorer with six are the key players to watch for on John Still’s squad.
Hartlepool vs Barnet Prediction
Barnet mostly operate out of the traditional 4-4-2 formation, although Stills likes to change it up to combat the opposition.
Two out-and-out goalscorers lead the line and four back line defenders and midfielders also provide protection and stability behind them.
Stopper Mark Cousins is experienced enough to be useful and Full back Cheye Alexander is doing an impressive job at it.
Hartpool’s Manager Mathew bates is experienced enough to put his squad in a position to win and to that end he might employ the same 4-4-2 formation that worked quite well in that impressive draw away at League One Gillingham in the FA Cup first round.
Our Verdict: A home win for Hartlepool or a Draw
Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Table
|17-11-2018||GRIMSBY||Bet Analysis||CRAWLEY TOWN||X||1-0|
|17-11-2018||QUEEN OF SOUTH||Bet Analysis||INVERNESS||X||3-3|
|17-11-2018||FORFAR ATHLETIC||Bet Analysis||DUMBARTON||3-0|
|17-11-2018||GATESHEAD||Bet Analysis||SUTTON UNITED||0-0|
|17-11-2018||CSA AL||Bet Analysis||AVAI||0-1|
|18-11-2018||CS SPORTUL SNAGOV||Bet Analysis||UNIVERSITATEA CLUJ||0-0|
|18-11-2018||MAASTRICHT||Bet Analysis||RODA KERKRADE||2-0|
|18-11-2018||CORDOBA||Bet Analysis||CADIZ CF||1-3|
|18-11-2018||VISEU||Bet Analysis||GD ESTORIL||2||1-2|