Huddersfield vs Crystal Palace Prediction. The Terriers are looking for their first win of the Premier League season when they host Crystal Palace at John Smith’s Stadium.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Huddersfield vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Match Facts
- Huddersfield Town played 4 matches is at position 17 with 2 points in this 2018-2019 English Premier League.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 2 time and lost 2 games.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 1 times and lost 1 time in their overall 2 home games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 0 games, drawn 2 games and lost 3 games:- (DLDLL)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-1 draw away to Everton.
- So far in this season they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 10 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -8 goals.
- Crystal Palace having played 4 matches are at position 15 with 3 points in the 2018-19 English premier league.
- They have won 1 times drawn none and lost 3
- They have played 2 matches away from home resulting in a loss and a win.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 0 time and lost 3 (LWLLW)
- The last game they played was against Southampton where they lost 0-2 , an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 3 goals ( GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of – 3 goals (GD).
Huddersfield vs Crystal Palace Prediction: H2H
- The two clubs have played 43 h2h matches in the past and the results were Huddersfield wins: 12, Crystal Palace wins: 14 and 17 draws for both
- The recent 5 H2H matches between Huddersfield and Crystal Palace have ended in 2 wins and a draw for each side.
- The two clubs last met on 17 Mar 2018 and the result was Huddersfield Town 0-2 Crystal Palace – A Premier League match for last seasons edition.
Huddersfield vs Crystal Palace Prediction: Players News and Squad
Huddersfield Town Predicted starting XI: Shot-stopper: Ben Hamer Defenders:Tommy Smith, Terence Kongolo, Christopher Schindler, Mathias Jorgensen, Chris Lowe Midfielders:Philip Billing, Jonathan Hogg, Aaron Mooy : Attackers:Steve Mounie, Alex Pritchard
WHO TO WATCH: With seven goals in 28 appearances. Steve Mounie was the hosts target man last season and having gone through the tough fixtures he should able to trouble Crystal Palace.
Crystal Palace predicted line up: Hennessey, Wan-Bissaka, Kelly, Sakho. Van Aanholt, Milivojevic, Meyer, McArthur, Townsend, Benteke, Zaha
WHO TO WATCH: Wilfried Zaha is the most important player in this team as the Eagles have failed to register a league win without their key man since September 2016.
Why Huddersfield Town will win
The hosts can now try to do well in this match after going through two very tough fixtures against Manchester City and Chelsea that has left them rooted at the bottom of the pile but Cardiff are a team equal to them and they can win this one,
Why Crystal Palace will win
Crystal have the better squad on paper an they have already tasted victory this season and with the international break coming at a good time they have a chance in this match.
Huddersfield vs Crystal Palace Prediction
A tight match to predict this is, It could be a case of an improving Huddersfield side offering just a passable menace in attack edging the possession – but Palace looking more dangerous on the break especially if Wilfried Zaha is fit enough to included in this match and overally a draw is in the offing.
Our Verdict: A draw
|15/09/2018||HUDDERSFIELD||Bet Analysis||CRYSTAL PALACE||0-1|
|15/09/2018||BRISTOL CITY||Bet Analysis||SHEFFIELD UTD||2||1-0|
|15/09/2018||NORWICH CITY||Bet Analysis||MIDDLESBROUGH||2||1-0|
|15/09/2018||BRADFORD CITY||Bet Analysis||CHARLTON||2||0-2|
|15/09/2018||SHEFFIELD WED||Bet Analysis||STOKE CITY||2-2|
|15/09/2018||BLACKBURN||Bet Analysis||ASTON VILLA||1-1|
|16/09/2018||SC FREIBURG||Bet Analysis||STUTTGART||3-3|