Huddersfield vs West Ham United Prediction. Huddersfield Town host West Ham United at the The John Smith’s Stadium on their 2ND match 2018.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Huddersfield vs West Ham United Prediction: Match Facts
- Huddersfield having played 22 matches is at position 11 with 24 points in this 2017-18 England Premier League.
- They have won 6 times, drawn 6 times and lost 10 games.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 3 times and lost 3 times in their overall 11 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 3 games and lost 1 games (WLDDD)
- Their last game played ended them drawing 1-2 at Bolton Wanderers.
- So far in this season they have scored 18 goals for (GF), conceded 32 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -14 goals.
- West Ham United are in the 15th position of the English Premier League table with 22 points after playing 22 matches with 5 wins 7 draws and 10 losses.
- In their previous 5 matches played they have managed 1 win 3 draw and 1 loss:- (DDWDL)
- Their last match played they drew 0-0 to Shrewsbury Town on a home ground match.
- They have played a total of 11 home matches with 1 win 5 draws and 6 losses.
- So far in this season they have scored 25 goals for (GF), conceded 40 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -15 goals.
Huddersfield vs West Ham United Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 23 times with Huddersfield recording 12 wins while West Ham has 4 wins and 5 draws for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played they have recorded 2 win for West Ham whereas Huddersfield has 2 wins and 1 draw for both teams.
- The last match between the two teams they managed to record a 2-0 win for West Ham on a home ground match played in the reverse match of this fixture.
Huddersfield vs West Ham United Prediction: Players News And Squads
HUDDERSFIELD PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Lossl Defenders: Smith, Zanka, Schindler, Lowe Midfielders: Mooy, Hogg Attacking Midfielders: Kachunga, A. Sabiri, Billing, Ince Forwards: Depoitre
WHO TO WATCH: Mooy is the leading top goal scorer for Huddersfield with 2 goals. A. Sabiri has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
WEST HAM UNITED PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Adrian Defenders: Zabaleta, Angelo, Fonte, Cresswell Defensive Midfielders: Kouyate, Fernandes Attacking Midfielders: Antonio, Ayew, Arnautovic Forwards:Chicharito
WHO TO WATCH: M. Arnautović is the leading top goal scorer for West ham united with 5 goals. M. Lanzini has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Huddersfield Will Win
The hosts have been decent at home record and have pretty won tough matches against the likes of Manchester United,West Brom and Newcastle and they will be looking to use that advantage against the hammers who have won only a single match away from home this season.
Why West Ham United Will Win
West Ham 2-0 Huddersfield: that was what the score board looked like when this two teams last met and it was Obiang’s deflected strike and Ayew goal hand Hammers first points of the season so west ham will be looking forwad to this meeting again.
Huddersfield vs West Ham United Prediction
The earlier meeting between them this season was the first ever Premier League clash and West Ham won that one 2-0 and west ham been looking not concede many goals as try to avoid a drop so this game might end sideways with minimal advantage to West ham
Our Prediction: an away win for West brom.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||BIRMINGHAM 3.38||3.11||DERBY 2.31||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||BURTON 2.95||3.11||QPR 2.57||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||WATFORD 2.44||3.31||SOUTHAMPTON 2.98||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||MILLWALL 2.59||3.13||PRESTON 2.91||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||BRISTOL CITY 2.26||3.34||NORWICH CITY 3.23||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.10||3.45||FULHAM 3.51||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||IPSWICH 3.02||3.18||LEEDS 2.48||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||MK DONS 2.35||3.20||AFC WIMBLEDON 3.20||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||GILLINGHAM 2.74||3.28||ROCHDALE 2.63||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||WEST BROMWICH 2.15||2.90||BRIGHTON 4.20||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||HUDDERSFIELD 2.64||3.02||WEST HAM 2.96||18:00|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||NOTTINGHAM 2.97||3.13||ASTON VILLA 2.54||20:30|
|13-01||Bet Analysis||CAEN 2.53||2.96||LILLE 3.18||22:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||TROYES 3.19||3.19||BORDEAUX 2.38||22:00|
|14-01||LEVANTE 3.17||3.33||CELTA VIGO 2.31||14:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||LIVERPOOL 3.03||3.74||MANCHESTER CITY 2.22||19:00|
|14-01||Bet Analysis||ESPANYOL||3.08||ATHLETIC BILBAO 2.97||20:30|