Hull City vs Blackburn Rovers Prediction. KCOM Stadium will be hosting the Match day 3 clash of Hull City playing against Blackburn Rovers in the Championship.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Hull City vs Blackburn Rovers Prediction: match facts
- Hull City having played 2 match is at position 21 with 1 point in this 2018-19 England Championship.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 1 times and lost 1 games.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 1 time in their overall 1 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 0 games, drawn 2 games and lost 1 game:- (DDLDD)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-1 draw over Sheffield United.
- So far in this season they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -2 goals.
- Blackburn Rovers having played 2 matches is at position 15 with 2 points in this 2018-19 England Championship.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 2 time and lost 0 game.
- They have played 1 match away this season and that match ended in a draw.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 2 games and lost 1 game:- (WDDLW)
- Their last game played against Carlisle United they won 1-5, an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 2 goal for (GF), conceded 2 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 0 goals
Hull City vs Blackburn Rovers Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 9 times with Blackburn Rovers recording 3 wins while Hull City has 3 wins and 3 draws for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played they have recorded 3 wins for Blackburn Rovers whereas Hull City has 1 win and 1 draw for both teams.
- Hull City have got a narrow 0-1 FA Cup win in the sides’ last head to head clash back in January,06/2018.
Hull City vs Blackburn Rovers Prediction: Player News and Squads
HULL CITY FC PREDICTED LINE UP:- David Marshall 2 Eric Lichaj 5 Reece Burke 4 Jordy De Wijs 23 Stephen Kingsley 20 Jarrod Bowen 18 Daniel Batty 22 Markus Henriksen (c) 17 Todd Kane 25 Fraizer Campbell 7 Evandro
WHO TO WATCH: Fraizer Campbel has scored one goal for Hull City while providing one assist in their 2nd match this season.
BLACKBURN ROVERS PREDICTED LINE UP: (1)Raya, (14)Mulgrew, (26)Lenihan, (3) Williams, (2) Nyambe (23) Dack, (29) Evans, (31) Bennett, (6)Smallwood, (10) Graham, (9) Samuel
WHO TO WATCH: Danny Graham and Bradley Dack, who had combined for 32 goals last season and have scored 1 goal each in the first match of the season.
Why Hull City will win
The tigers are close for a win in this match as Blackburn have been some in trouble away from home and that away draw against Sheffield Wednesday away will be a big motivator for the hosts to get the first three points,
Why Blackburn Rovers will win
The have not lost a single match in the new season with two draws in the first two matches and with 2 wins and 2 draws in the last 5 matches they come here as the form favorites.
Hull City vs Blackburn Rovers Prediction
We think this two sides are pretty much the same coming to this clash and while the Tigers have home ground advantage it will not necessarily give them a win here and this match will most likely end in a draw.
Our Verdict: A DRAW.
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||ANALYSIS||TIP||RESULT|
|18/08/18||IPSWICH||vs||ASTON VILLA||Bet Analysis||1-1|
|18/08/18||HULL CITY||vs||BLACKBURN||Bet Analysis||0-1|
|18/08/18||SHEFFIELD UTD||vs||NORWICH CITY||Bet Analysis||2-1|
|18/08/18||WEST HAM||vs||BOURNEMOUTH||Bet Analysis||1-2|
|18/08/18||BRISTOL CITY||vs||MIDDLESBROUGH||Bet Analysis||0-2|