Hull City Vs Fulham Prediction- Fulham hoping to continue their charge up the table as they visit Hull City at the KCOM Stadium.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Hull City Vs Fulham Prediction: match facts
- Hull City having played 24 matches is at position 19 with 23 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 5 times, drawn 8 time and lost 11 times.
- They have won 4 time, drawn 3 time and lost 5 times in their overall 12 home matches played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drew 2 games and lost 2 games (DLLWD)
- Their last game played against Derby County they drew 0-0 at home.
- So far in this season they have scored 37 goals for (GF), conceded 41 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -4 goals.
- Fulham having played 24 matches is at position 11 with 35 points in this 2017-18 England Championship.
- They have won 9 times, drawn 8 times and lost 7 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 0 games and lost 2 games:- (WWLWL)
- They have won 5 times, drawn 2 times and lost 5 times in their overall 12 away matches played
- They are coming into this game on the back of a 2-4 away win to Cardiff City.
- So far in this season they have scored 33 goals for (GF), conceded 31 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
Hull City Vs Fulham Prediction: h2h
- The two teams have met a total of 14 times with Hull City recording 7 wins while Fulham has 5 wins and 2 draws for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played they have recorded 2 wins for Fulham whereas Hull City has 2 wins and 1 draw for both teams.
- The last match between the two teams they managed to record a 2-1 win for Fulham on a home ground match played on 13/09/2017
Hull City Vs Fulham Prediction: player squads
HULL CITY PREDICTED LINE UP: A. McGregor, M. Hector, M. Clark, O. Aina, M. Dawson, O. Mazuch, S. Clucas, S. Larsson, M. Henriksen, J. Weir, D. Meyler, K. Grosicki, A. Diomande, F. Campbell, J. Bowen and A. Hernández.
WHO TO WATCH: J. Bowen is the leading top goal scorer for Hull City with 9 goals. K. Grosicki has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
FULHAM PREDICTED LINE UP: D. Button-D. Odoi, T. Ream,T. Kalas, R. Sessegnon,S. Aluko S. Johansen K. McDonaldT. Cairney-R. Fredericks,Rui Fonte
WHO TO WATCH: R. Sessegnon is the leading top goal scorer for Fulham with 3 goals. S. Aluko has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Hull City will win
They still have a 4 point cushion on the drop-zone but they have plenty of work to do over the second half of the campaign if they are to avoid the humiliation of back-to-back relegations. They recorded a draw in their last match and will be playing here with a home advantage and will be looking to secure a win.
Why Fulham will win
Fulham’s last four away games have seen them lose at Sunderland and Brentford but win at top six sides in the shape of Sheffield United and Cardiff, scoring 9 goals in those 2 matches alone. A win in their last match will motivate the away side to play fora win in this match.
Hull City Vs Fulham Prediction
Fulham have already beaten Hull twice in 2017 with both victories coming at Craven Cottage. The visitors have won all four previous meetings at the KCOM, scoring 12 times in the process. We foresee the pair to score in this match with over 2.5 goals at the end of the match.
The match will end on a draw or Fulham to win.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BARNSLEY 2.74||3.28||READING 2.63||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BIRMINGHAM 3.08||3.29||LEEDS 2.37||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BURTON 3.46||3.35||NORWICH CITY 2.16||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||NEWCASTLE 2.10||3.18||BRIGHTON 3.88||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||HULL CITY 2.52||3.38||FULHAM 2.79||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||GILLINGHAM 2.67||3.44||AFC WIMBLEDON 2.67||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BOURNEMOUTH 2.63||3.17||EVERTON 2.84||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.15||3.28||ASTON VILLA 3.55||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||HUDDERSFIELD 2.47||3.01||BURNLEY 3.22||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||MK DONS 2.54||3.34||PETERBOROUGH 2.80||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||SOUTHEND 2.54||3.34||SHREWSBURY 2.80||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BURY 2.80||3.34||FLEETWOOD TOWN 2.54||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||WALSALL 2.42||3.34||ROTHERHAM 2.90||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||IPSWICH 2.90||3.44||DERBY 2.47||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||OLDHAM 2.42||3.18||BRISTOL ROVERS 2.90||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||CHESTERFIELD 2.78||3.44||COLCHESTER 2.51||18:00|
|30-12||Bet Analysis||BRISTOL CITY 2.91||3.44||WOLVERHAMPTON 2.43||20:30|