Hungary vs Estonia Prediction. This UEFA Nations league group 2 match up between Estonia and Hungary will take place at Groupama Arena (Budapest).
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Hungary vs Estonia Prediction: Match Facts
- Hungary have played 4 matches are at position 3 with 4 points in League C, Group 2 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League Table.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 1 times and lost 2 games.
- This match will be the 2ND match played by them at home in this competition.
- In the last 5 matches the visitors have 3 losses, 1 draw and 1 win in their last five matches:- (DLWLL)
- The last game they played was against Estonia where they drew 3-3, an away match
- So far in this competition they have scored 5 goal for (GF), conceded 6 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goal.
- Estonia are in UEFA nation league, league C group 2 alongside Finland, Hungary and Greece.
- They have played 4 matches in this competition resulting in 3 losses, plus 1 draw and are at position 4 with 1 point.
- This will be their 2nd match away in this competition having lost the first one.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time, drawn 1 and lost 4 times (DLLLL)
- The last game they played was against Hungary where they lost 0-1 a home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 3 goals ( GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Hungary vs Estonia Prediction: H2H
- These two sides have met 5 times in the past with Hungary winning 1 time, Estonia winning 3 times and 1 draw between them.
- The most recent meetings came during the reverse match of this fixture played at Estonia on Monday 15/10/18 and it ended in a 3-3 draw.
Hungary vs Estonia Prediction: Squads and Player News
Hungary Predicted Expected Line up: 4-4-2:- Goalkeeper:Peter Gulacsi Defenders:Barnabus Bese, Will Orban, Tamas Kadar, Paulo Vinicius Midfielders: Laszlo Kleinheisler, Adam Nagy, Istvan Kovacs Forwards:Roland Varga, Adam Szalai, Roland Sallai
Who to watch: Adam Szalai – The Hungary captain has found the net on 17 occasions in his previous 50 appearances two of those coming in the last meeting between the two nations and he awaits his 51st cap.
Estonia Predicted Starting Line-up: 5-4-1:-Goalkeeper: Mihkel Aksalu Defenders:Taijo Teniste, Nikita Baranov, Artjom Dmitrijev, Joonas Tamm, Ken Kallaste Midfielders:Henrik Ojamaa, Konstantin Vassiljev, Sander Puri, Siim Luts Forwards: Ats Purje
Who to watch: Siim Luts will be looking to get on the score sheet after featuring in their last match against Hungary and scoring 1 goal.
Why Hungary will win
Hungary have won three of their five matches against Estonia, drawing one and losing one of the other five and playing at home should be an advantage after drawing the reverse fixture and scoring three goals away.
Why Estonia will win
Estonia have already drawn this team at home so they are less pressured to win here so they can relax and play their game without any pressure as they look for a decent finish.
Hungary vs Estonia Prediction
Going for an away win will be the ultimate wrong choice in this match up and may be they can struggle to get a point out of this event but the hosts rank and form in the last 5 matches says otherwise and then again we expect over 2.5 goal here
Our verdict: A home win for Hungary.
|15-11-2018||Austria||Bet Analysis||Bosnia Hgovina||0-0|
|15-11-2018||San Marino||Bet Analysis||Moldova||2||0-1|
|15-11-2018||Poland||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic||1x||0-1|
|15-11-2018||Flamengo||Bet Analysis||Santos FC||1||1-0|