Hungary vs Finland Prediction. We expect Groupama Arena, Budapest, to be full when Hungary play hosts Finland in the UEFA nation league match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Hungary vs Finland Prediction: Match Facts
- Hungary have played 5 matches are at position 3 with 7 points in League C, Group 2 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League Table.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 1 times and lost 2 games.
- This match will be the 2ND match played by them at home in this competition.
- In the last 5 matches the visitors have 3 losses, 1 draw and 1 win in their last five matches:- (WDLWL)
- The last game they played was against Estonia where they won 2-0, a home match
- So far in this competition they have scored 7 goal for (GF), conceded 6 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goal.
- Finland are in UEFA nation league, league C group 2 alongside Hungary, Greece and Estonia.
- They have played 5 matches in this competition resulting in 4 win plus 1 loss and are at position 1 with 12 points.
- They have played 3 matches away from home resulting in 2 wins and a loss.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 times, drawn 0 time and lost 1 time (L W W W W)
- The last game they played was against Greece where they lost 1-0, an away home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 5 goals ( GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Hungary vs Finland Prediction: H2H
- The two nations have met a total of 11 times in the past,Finland have won 5 times, Finland 3 times and drawn 3 times.
- In their last 5 h2h Finland have won 2 times,Finland 2 times and drawn 1.
- THe last meeting between the two clubs was played on Saturday 08/09/18 in the reverse match of this fixture :-Finland 1 – 0 Hungary
Hungary vs Finland Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Hungary Predicted Expected Line up: 4-4-2:- Goalkeeper:Peter Gulacsi Defenders:Barnabus Bese, Will Orban, Tamas Kadar, Paulo Vinicius Midfielders: Laszlo Kleinheisler, Adam Nagy, Istvan Kovacs Forwards:Roland Varga, Adam Szalai, Roland Sallai
Who to watch: Adam Szalai – The Hungary captain has found the net on 18 occasions in his previous 51 appearances two of those coming in the last meeting between the two nations and he awaits his 52nd cap.
FC Finland predicted line up: L. Hradecky J. Raitala P. Arajuuri J. Toivio J. Uronen R. Schüller J. Kauko R. Lod J. Tuominen T. Pukki J. Pohjanpalo
Who to watch: J. Pohjanpalo leads the attacking line for the and will be the main target by the opposition defense.
Why Hungary Will Win
The hosts 2-0 win against Estonia made it two wins and one draw from five games in the UEFA Nations League so far and since they are playing at home against a team that has already earned promotion the have a chance to win.
Why Finland Will Win
The visitors are onform with four wins in their last five outings coming into October and surprisingly they are at the head of the group table, playing in this match they have no pressure at all since they assured of top position.
Hungary vs Finland Prediction
The Finnish are the better team here overally with h better form and consistent among the teams in this group and they won their first four games to ensure they top the group and they will want to finish on a high.
Our Verdict: A draw or an away win for Finland.
Sunday 18 November Daily Games Table
|18-11-2018||Northern Ireland||Bet Analysis||Austria||2||1-2|
|18-11-2018||Spain||Bet Analysis||Bosnia Herzegovina||1||1-0|
|18-11-2018||CS Sportul Snagov||Bet Analysis||Universitate Atea Cluj||1||0-0|
|18-11-2018||Maastricht||Bet Analysis||Roda Kerkrade||2-0|
|18-11-2018||Cordoba||Bet Analysis||Cadiz CF||1-3|
|18-11-2018||Viseu||Bet Analysis||GD Estoril||1-2|