Iceland vs Belgium Prediction. Laugardalsvöllur stadium will be hosting Iceland vs Belgium in the League of Nations competition.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Iceland vs Belgium Prediction : Match Facts
- Iceland are in League A, Group 2 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League alongside Switzerland and Belgium.
- They have played 1 match and are in position 4 in this group with 0 points.
- The hosts have 0 wins 2 draws and 3 losses in their latest 5 matches to this event.(LLDDL)
- Their last match played was against Switzerland in the first group match that they lost 6-0 away.
- So far in this competition they have scored 0 goals (for) and conceded 6 goals (against) remaining with a goal difference of -6 goals.
- Belgium have played 0 match are at position 0 with 0 points in League A, Group 2 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League Table.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 game.
- This match will be the first one played by them and away in this competition.
- In the last 5 matches the visitors have 1 loss, 0 draw and 4 wins in their last five matches:- (WWLWW)
- Their last game played against Scotland they won 4-0 an away build up match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 0 goal for (GF), conceded 0 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 0 goal.
Iceland vs Belgium Prediction : H2H
- Their has been 9 meetings in the past between Iceland and Belgium and Belguim have won all the 9 matches.
- The most recent of this duels was played on 12/11/14 a build up match that Belgium won 3-1 at home, Romelu Lukaku scored 1 goal that day.
Iceland vs Belgium Prediction : Players News And Squads
ICELAND PREDICTED LINEUP:Goalkeeper: Hannes Halldorsson Defenders:Birkir Saevarsson, Kari Arnason, Ragnar Sigurdsson, Hordur Magnusson Midfielders: K. Árnason, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Emil Hallfredsson, Birkir Bjarnason Forwards: Alfred Finnbogason, Jon Dadi Bodvarsson
WHO TO WATCH: Gylfi Sigurdsson is a class above the rest in this side with vast experience in the English premier league playing for the likes of Tottenham and Everton.
BELGIUM PREDICTED LINEUP: Courtois; Alderweireld, Kompany, Vertonghen; Tielemans, M. Dembélé, Witsel, Carrasco; Chadli, Mertens,Romelu Lukaku, Eden Hazard
WHO TO WATCH: Romelu Lukaku has averaged a goal in each of the last 7 matches for Belgium across all competitions and is a sure bet to score in this match.
Why Iceland will win
This couple of years have shown that Iceland are no longer the whipping boys of Europe with a quarter final at Euro 2016 and reaching the World Cup finals for the first time in their history and at home they will have that advantage to beat the Belgians.
Why Belgium will win
The visitors have bossed the proceedings of the past meetings between the two nations winning 9 matches in 9 H2H and Certainly gives them a psychological boost in this event.
Iceland vs Belgium Prediction
In comparison between talents of the two nations ,Belgium come on top and they have excellent in the front capitalizing on opposite defense howlers and while we think they will win here it will not be by a biog margin otherwise, ,
Our Verdict; An away win for Belguim.
|11/09/2018||Connah's Quay||Bet Analysis||Caernarfon Town FC||1|
|11/09/2018||Spain U21||Bet Analysis||N.Ireland U21||1-2|
|11/09/2018||Al Masry||Bet Analysis||Nogoom FC||5-3|
|11/09/2018||Republic of Ireland U21||Bet Analysis||Germany U21||2||0-6|
|11/09/2018||Bosnia &Herzegovina||Bet Analysis||Austria||1-0|
|11/09/2018||France U21||Bet Analysis||Luxembourg U21||1||2-0|
|11/09/2018||San Marino||Bet Analysis||Luxembourg||0-3|
|11/09/2018||Falkenbergs FF||Bet Analysis||Landskrona BoIS||GG||1-2|