Iceland Vs Peru Prediction- Iceland will challenge Peru at the Red Bull Arena for the World Friendlies match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Iceland Vs Peru Prediction: match facts
- Iceland having played 10 matches finished at position 1 with 22 points in this 2017-18 Group I Europe World Cup Qualification.
- They had won 7 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 times.
- They had won 5 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 times in their overall 5 home matches played.
- Iceland have four wins and a loss in their last five matches: (WWLWW)
- Their last game played ended 2-0 home win vs Kosovo
- So far in their Qualifiers they had scored 16 goals for (GF), conceded 7 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 9 goals.
- Peru finished in the 5th position of the FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifier South America group table with 26 points after 18 matches with 7 wins 5 draws and 6 losses.
- In the group stages they have played 18 matches with 7 wins 5 draws and 6 losses.
- There form in the last games in the competition has been(DDWWW)
- They had won 3 drawn 2 and lost 0 in those matches.
- They had played a total of 7 games at away with 3 wins 2 draws and 2 losses
Iceland Vs Peru Prediction: h2h
- The pair has never met ever before and this will be the first time to play against each other.
Iceland Vs Peru Prediction: player squads
Iceland Predicted Starting Line-up: 4-4-1-1 Goalkeeper: Halldorsson Defenders:Saevarsson, Ragnar Sigurdsson, Arnason, Magnusson Midfielders: Gudmondsson, Hallfredsson, Gunnarsson, Bjarnson Forwards: Gylfi Sigurdsson, Finnbogason
WHO TO WATCH: Gylfi Sigurdsson is one of the most creative source in this team and has vast experience at high level.
Peru predicted line up: P. Gallese, A. Rodríguez, A. Corzo, M. Trauco, M. Araujo, Y. Yotún, C. Cueva , R. Tapia, P. Guerrero, A. Carrillo , É. Flores , P. Hurtado , A. Polo , P. Aquino , C. Cáceda, L. Abram, A. Santamaría, R. Ruidíaz, J. Sánchez, R. Ruidíaz
Who to watch: P. Guerrero is the leading goal scorer with 6 goals.
Why Iceland will win
They are the favourites after failed to qualifying for Russia, while playing at home, they will have to chance for a win here.
Why Peru will win
At hone they recorded a draw and with them playing away they will have to remain confident and play wise to score and record a win.
Iceland Vs Peru Prediction
Expectedly, Iceland are the huge favorites, but you might get a decent amount in return if you bet on the hosts to win as they enjoy playing on a home ground match.
Iceland will win.
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIP||ANALYSIS||RESULT|
|27/03/18||Iran 2.40||2.98||Algeria 3.25||1X||Bet Analysis||2:1|
|27/03/18||Montenegro 2.88||3.10||Turkey 2.56||GG||Bet Analysis||2:2|
|27/03/18||Denmark 2.57||3.15||Chile 2.83||2X||Bet Analysis||0:0|
|27/03/18||Hungary 2.66||3.09||Scotland 2.77||Bet Analysis||0:1|
|27/03/18||Tunisia 2.56||3.10||Costa Rica 2.88||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|27/03/18||Greece 2.78||2.94||Egypt 2.78||2||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|27/03/18||Bosnia and Herzegovina 2.83||3.09||Senegal 2.61||Bet Analysis||0:0|
|27/03/18||Romania 2.55||3.08||Sweden 2.92||1x||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|27/03/18||Germany 2.44||3.34||Brazil 2.86||g.g||Bet Analysis||0:1|
|27/03/18||England 2.07||3.13||Italy 3.88||1||Bet Analysis||1:1|
|27/03/18||Serbia 2.67||3.15||Nigeria 2.72||Bet Analysis||2:0|
|28/03/18||USA 2.20||3.11||Paraguay 3.54||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|28/03/18||Iceland 2.98||3.08||Peru 2.50||Bet Analysis||1:3|