Iran Vs Bolivia Prediction. Iran will be welcoming Bolivia at Azadi Stadium in Tehran,Iran for Friendly Match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Iran Vs Bolivia Prediction: Match Facts
- Iran have played a total of 7 matches in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 5 win and 2 lose.
- Iran did not lose their last two matches in the competition
- Iran last played away against Uzbekistan and they won the game 1 nil
- Iran have played a total of 4 matches in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 4 win
- Iran did not lose their last four matches in the competition
- Bolivia have played a total of 7 matches in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 1 win, 3 draw and 3 lose
- Bolivia did not lose their last two matches in the competition
- Bolivia have played a total of 7 away matches in World Friendlies.
- Their current away statistics is 1 win, 3 draw and 3 lose
- Bolivia did not lose their last two away matches in the competition
- Bolivia last played away against Myanmar and they won the game 3 nil.
Iran Vs Bolivia Prediction: H2H
The two teams have never met before in any competition and so this will be the first time they will be going head to head.
Iran Vs Bolivia Prediction: Players News and Squad
IRAN PREDICTED STARTING LINEUP:-Formation: 4-4-2:- Goalkeeper: Alireza Beiranvand Defenders: Ramin Rezaeian, Rouzbeh Cheshmi, Morteza Pouraliganji, Ehsan Hajsafi Midfielders: Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Masoud Shojaei, Omid Ebrahimi, Vahid Amiti, Karim Ansarifard Forwards: Sardar Azmoun
WHO TO WATCH: Sardar Azmoun has scored 23 international goals in 34 appearances for his home country.
BOLIVIA PREDICTED LINEUP: Goalkeeper: Lampe Defence: Bejarano, Haquim, Coimbra, Sagredo Midfield:Luis Vargas, Maygua, Borda, Cornejo Strikers: Miranda, Rodrigo Vargas
WHO TO WATCH: Goalkeeper Carlos Lampe is the one of the two only players to have more than one cap for this team and should should use his experience to assist the young bloods
Why Iran will win
Iran have won in their last 4 out of 5 international games and they will be looking to continue with their good run by winning this game for their fans
Why Bolivia will win
Bolivia won in their last international game and they will be fighting to register a win in this game and also strengthen their squad
Iran Vs Bolivia Prediction
Both teams won in their last international games and both are looking to improve their squad form and shape.
Our Verdict: A Draw or Win for Iran
|16/10/2018||Ukraine||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic|