Ireland vs Georgia Prediction. Ireland will be hosting Georgia in the UEFA Euro Qualifier on Monday at Aviva Stadium (Dublin)
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Ireland vs Georgia Prediction: Match Facts
- Ireland is together in group D of the 2020 UEFA Europa tournament together with Switzerland, Denmark, Gibraltar, Georgia
- They played 1 matches in this group with 1 win placing them in position 2 in Group D with 3 points.
- The hosts have 0 draws, 1 win and 0 losses in their last five matches. (W)
- Their last game played ended in a 0-1 away win to Gibraltar.
- Georgia is together in group D of the 2020 UEFA Europa tournament together with Switzerland, Denmark, Gibraltar
- They played 1 matches in this group with 1 loss placing them in position 5 with 0 points.
- They have 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 loss in their last five matches: (L)
- Their last game played ended in a 0-2 home loss Switzerland.
Ireland vs Georgia Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 9 times in the past, Ireland has won 8 times. Georgia 0 times and drawn 1 time.
- In their last five, h2h Ireland has won 4 matches while Georgia has won 0 and 1 have ended in draws for both.
- The most recent match played between the two nations was played on 02/09/17 in the EUFA Nations League which resulted in Georgia 1-1 Ireland.
Ireland vs Georgia Prediction: Players, News and Squad
Ireland Predicted lineup: 4-3-3 Formation:– D. Randolph, S. Duffy, R. Keogh, E. Stevens, S. Coleman, J. Hendrick, C. Hourihane, J. McClean, D. McGoldrick, S. Maguire
Georgia Predicted Line up: G. Loria, O. Kakabadze, D. Khotcholava, G. Kashia, V. Gvilia, N. Kvekveskiri, V. Qazaishvili, J. Kankara, J. Ananidze, G. Kvilitana, J, Tabidzee
Why Ireland will win
Home ground advantage should count here for a win here after salvaging a win in the last game hope they will do the same here.
Why Georgia will win
The visitors are now at bottom of the table they need to this match to at least salvage a win from this match to get back to the track.
Ireland vs Georgia Prediction
Looking at both teams we can see and rule out a win for the host since they have won 4 out of the 5 games they have played H2H, they would like to keep the winning on by salvaging a win from this match.
Our Verdict: A home win.
|26/03/2019||Bosnia & Herzegovina||Bet Analysis||Greece||2|
|26/03/2019||Romania||Bet Analysis||Faroe Islands|
|26/03/2019||Doncaster||Bet Analysis||Bristol Rovers||OV1.5|