Ireland Vs Wales Predictions. Ireland welcomes Wales at Aviva Stadium for a UEFA Nations league match and a chance to top the group table.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Ireland Vs Wales Predictions: Match Facts
- Republic of Ireland have played a total of 4 matches in UEFA Nations league. Their current statistics is 1 win, 1 draw and 2 loss
- Republic of Ireland did not lose their last two matches in the competition.
- Republic of Ireland last played away against Poland and the game ended in a 1-1 draw.
- Republic of Ireland have played a single home match in UEFA Nations league. Their current home statistics is 1 win
- Republic of Ireland did not lose their last home match in the competition
- Wales have played a total of 2 matches in UEFA Nations league. Their current statistics is 1 draw and 1 lose
- Wales did not win their last two matches in the competition.
- Wales last played at home against Spain and they lost 1-4
- Wales have played a single away match in UEFA Nations league. Their current away statistics is 1 draw.
- Wales did not lose their last away match in the competition
Ireland Vs Wales Predictions: H2H
The two teams have previously met 11 times with Ireland’s record standing at 6 win 4 draw and 1 loss while Wales record stands at 1 win 4 draw and 6 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played in 9/10/2017 in a World Cup Qualifications match that saw Ireland win 1 nil away at Wales.
Ireland Vs Wales Predictions: Players News and Squad
Republic of Ireland Predicted : 4-2-3-1: Goalkeeper: Darren Randolph Defenders: SRichard Keogh, Shane Duffy, Ciaran Clark Defensive Midfielders:James McClean, Conor Hourihane Attacking Midfielders: Aiden O Brien , Callum O’Dowda, Jeff Hendrick, Enda Stevens Forwards:-Shane Long
WHO TO WATCH: Shane Long will lead the line for the home side
Wales Predicted Lineup: W. Hennessey, B. Davies, C. Mepham, A. King, A. Ramsey, T. Lawrence, T. Lockyer, H. Wilson, C. Gunter, J. Ledley, G. Bale.
Who to watch: Gareth Bale might be making a comeback in this game.
Why Ireland will win
Ireland are second in this group and they will be fighting for a win so that they can get a chance to qualify for the next round of this competition.
Why Wales will win
Wales will be fighting to redeem themselves from their last disappointing 4 goals lost at home against Spain and this will be a good game to revenge plus collect points which will help them advance to the next round of this competition
Ireland Vs Wales Predictions
Both teams did not win their last games in this competition and both will be looking for point which will help them go top on their group table.
Our Verdict:A Draw or Over 1.5 goals and both teams will score
|16/10/2018||Ukraine||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic|