Israel vs Albania Predictions. Israel will be hosting Albania in the UEFA Nations League on Thursday at Sammy Ofer Stadium
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Israel vs Albania Predictions: Match Facts
- Israel are together in group 3 the UEFA Nations League- League C Group 1 2018/2019 together with Scotland and Albania.
- They played 2 matches in this group with 1 loss and a win placing them in position 2 in Group 1 with 3 points.
- They have 0 draws, 1 win and 4 losses in their last five matches: (WLLLL)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-1 win vs Scotland ,a home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 2 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 0 goals.
- Albania are together in UEFA Nations League- League A Group 3 2018/2019 together with Israel and Scotland
- They played 2 matches in this group with 1 win and a loss placing them in position 3 with 3 points.
- They have 1 win, 1 draw and 3 losses in their last five matches: (DLWLL)
- Their last game played ended in a 0-0 draw at home vs Jordan
- In this competition they have scored 1 goal for (GF), conceded 2 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goal.
Israel vs Albania Predictions: H2H
- 3 Matches have been played by the two nations in the past Israel won 1 and Albania won two in the two matches.
- The last match between Albania and Israel was played on 7 Sep 2018 Albania 1 – 0 Israel and it ended with a scoreline of 1-0 in favor of Albania
Israel vs Albania Predictions: Players, News and Squad
ISRAEL PREDICTED LINEUP: Goalkeeper:- Guy Haimov Defefnders:- Eli Dasa, Nissim Kapiloto, Shiran Yeini Ayad Habashi Midfielders:- Talb Tawatha, Beram Kayal, Bibras Natkho (c) Don Peretz Forwads:- Eran Zahavi, Moanes Dabour
WHO TO WATCH: Moanes Dabour-plays for Red Bull Salzburg in the Austrian Football Bundesliga, and has been in prolific form off-late for his club especially in the Europa League.
ALBANIA PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper:-Thomas Strakosha Defenders:- Elseid Hysajs, Frederic Veseli, Berat Djimsiti, Egzon Binaku Midfielders;- Taulant Xhaka, Migjen Basha, Enis Gavazaj, Ledian Memushaj Forwards: Jahmir Hyka (c) Sindri Guri.
WHO TO WATCH: Taulant Xhaka the brother of Arsenal midfielder granit Xhaka scored the only goal that separated the two nations in the reverse fixture.
Why Israel will win
The stakes are high they will definitely relish and work for getting all the three points especially after winning their latest match against Scotland and will also enjoy the 12th man advantage accorded by the fans when a team plays at home.
Why Albania will win
Albania won 1-0 in the first leg match,a win that gives them a boost in confidence as a win will be a golden opportunity go to the top of the table, and considering recent results with each team winning one match.
Israel vs Albania Predictions
The hosts have a higher chance of winning this match especially after winning their match against Scotland where they scored two goal and matched the scotchs in all aspects of the game but we don rule both teams getting into the score sheet here,
Our Verdict: A home win for Israel
|14/10/2018||Poland||Bet Analysis||Italy||OVER 1.5||0-1|
|14/10/2018||Faroe Islands||Bet Analysis||Kosovo||2||1-1|