Israel vs Scotland Prediction. Israel will be hosting Scotland in the UEFA Nations League on Thursday at Sammy Ofer Stadium
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Israel vs Scotland Prediction: Match Facts
- Israel are together in group 3 the UEFA Nations League- League C Group 1 2018/2019 together with Scotland and Albania.
- They played 1 match in this group with 1 loss placing them in position 3 in Group 1 with 0 point.
- They have 0 draws, 1 win and 4 losses in their last five matches: (LLLLW)
- Their last game played ended in a 0-3 LOSS vs Northern Ireland , away from home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 0 goal for (GF), conceded 1 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goal.
- Scotland are together in UEFA Nations League- League A Group 3 2018/2019 together with Israel and Albania
- They played 1 match in this group with 1 win placing them in position 1 with 3 points.
- They have 2 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in their last five matches: (WLLLW)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-0 win vs Albania
- In this competition they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 0 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
Israel vs Scotland Prediction: H2H
- Scotland have won all three of their previous meetings with Israel, with an aggregate score of 5-2 from such encounters.
Israel vs Scotland Prediction: Players, News and Squad
ISRAEL PREDICTED LINEUP: Goalkeeper:- Guy Haimov Defefnders:- Eli Dasa, Nissim Kapiloto, Shiran Yeini Ayad Habashi Midfielders:- Talb Tawatha, Beram Kayal, Bibras Natkho (c) Don Peretz Forwads:- Eran Zahavi, Moanes Dabour
WHO TO WATCH: Moanes Dabour-plays for Red Bull Salzburg in the Austrian Football Bundesliga, and has been in proliffic form oflate for his club especially in the Europa League.
SCOTLAND PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper:Allan McGregor Defenders: Callum Paterson, Charlie Muglrew, Kieran Tierney, Andrew Robertson Defensive Midfielders:Kevin McDonald, Scott McTominay Attacking Midfielders:Stuart Armstrong, James Forrest, Robert Snodgrass Forwards:Leigh Griffiths
WHO TO WATCH:Andy Robertson – The Scotland captain has been integral to Liverpool’s strong start to the Premier League season after impressing in the last campaign too.
Why Israel will win
The hosts got a 1-0 loss to Albania in their Nations League opener, a result which already means that any hope of making to the 2020 Euros depends on them winning this match at home
Why Scotland will win
While the Scots have been poor in the recent duels they have won two and drawn one of their last three away games played way against European counterparts and with three points in the first group match they will be a motivated team.
Israel vs Scotland Prediction
The Scottish are front runners to win this match as Israelite’s have lost each of their last four games, winning only one of their last ten and they have Pathetic at hoe too,having lost each of their last four matches on home soil, failing to score in three of them, showing how deficient they are in the final third.
Our Verdict: An away win for Scotland.
|11/10/2018||Faroe Islands||Bet Analysis||Azerbaijan||2X||0-3|
|11/10/2018||France||Bet Analysis||Iceland||OVER 1.5||2-2|
|11/10/2018||Wales||Bet Analysis||Spain||OVER 2.5||1-4|