Japan Vs Poland Prediction. Japan and Poland will be fighting for the 3 points in their final game in group H at Volgograd Arena. Who will win?
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Japan Vs Poland Prediction: Match Facts
- Japan are in position 1 with four points in group H the World Cup 2018 Russia after playing 2 matches
- The have won 1 matches, drawn 1 and lost 0 matches.
- Their form in the last 5 matches played across all competitions has been 2 wins,2 losses and 1 draw. (DWWLL).
- Japan last played against Senegal and drew that match 2-2.
- In this competition they have scored 4 goals (for) and conceded 3 goal with a resulting goal difference of 1 goals.
- Poland are in position 4 with zero points in group H the World Cup 2018 Russia after playing 2 matches.
- The have won 0 matches, drawn 0 match and lost 2 matches.
- Their form in the last 5 matches played across all competitions has been 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses (LLWDW).
- Poland last played against Colombia and lost that match 3-0.
- So far In this competition they have scored 1 goal (for) and conceded 5 goals with a resulting goal difference of -4 goals.
Japan Vs Poland Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have met a total of 1 time in the past,that match was played back in 2003 japan won 2-0. This will be their second meeting.
Japan Vs Poland Prediction: Players News and Squads
JAPAN:PREDICTED LINEUP:Goalkeeper: Eiji Kawashima Defenders: Wataru Endo, Naomichi Ueda, Gen Shoji, Gotoku Sakai Defen sive Midfi elders: Gaku Shibasaki, Hotaru Yamaguchi Attacking Midfi elders: Yoshinori Muto, Shinji Kagawa, Takashi Inui Forwards: Shinji Okazaki
WHO TO WATCH : Shinji Kagawa has scored 31 goals from 93 appearances for Japan and he also provided two assist in their most recent draw against Senegal.
POLAND PREDICTED LINEUP: Goalkeeper: Szczesny Defenders: Piszczek, Glik, Pazdan, Bereszynski Defensive Midfielders: Linetty, Krychowiak Attacking Midfielders: Blaszczykowski, Zielinski, Grosiscki Forwards: Lewandowski
WHO TO WATCH: Robert Lewandowski was on his best element throughout Poland’s World Cup qualifying campaign, as he was the top scorer with 16 goals in that period. Blaszczykowski provided the most assist and the two players will feature in this game.
Why Japan will win
As for Japan, they are solid side and have collected 4 points in 2 matches they are currently topping in group H. They will targeting to win so as they can finish they group stage with the unbeaten record.
Why Poland will win
Poland saw their dreams of making it past the group stages shattered after a 3-0 defeat to Colombia. Despite their battling displays, Adam Nawałka’s side remain pointless in Russia. They will target to win so that can go back home with something.
Japan Vs Poland Prediction
Poland possess the better squad and have an obvious world class talent in their midst: Bayern Munich’s powerful front man Robert Lewandowski has an impressive international return of 52 in 93 appearances.He will be their key man for his side in this game.
Our prediction: a win for Poland
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||ANALYSIS||TIP||RESULT|
|28-06-2018:||PANAMA 4.33||3.63||TUNISIA 1.84||Bet Analysis||1-2|
|28-06-2018:||ENGLAND 2.80||3.18||BELGIUM 2.64||Bet Analysis||0-1|
|28-06-2018:||COLLEGE EUROPA 3.25||3.46||FC PRISHTINA 2.22||Bet Analysis||gg||1-1|
|28-06-2018:||BIRKIRKARA 1.90||3.58||KI KLAKSVIK 4.13||Bet Analysis||1-1|
|28-06-2018:||CEFN DRUIDS AFC 4.38||3.63||TRAKAI 1.84||Bet Analysis||2||1-1|
|28-06-2018:||B36 TORSHAVN 1.73||3.95||ST JOSEPHS FC 4.60||Bet Analysis||1-1|
|28-06-2018:||UE ENGORDANY 1.51||4.15||FOLGORE/FALCIANO 7.00||Bet Analysis||2-1|
|28-06-2018:||SP TRE FIORI 3.95||3.57||BALA TOWN 1.95||Bet Analysis||3-0|
|28-06-2018:||JAPAN 2.42||3.22||POLAND 3.06||Bet Analysis||gg||0-1|
|28-06-2018:||SENEGAL 4.22||3.51||COLOMBIA 1.89||Bet Analysis||1-2|
|28-06-2018:||SABURTALO TBILISI 1.74||3.32||CHIKHURA 4.49||Bet Analysis||1||1-0|
|28-06-2018:||LOUISVILLE CITY 1.80||3.55||PITTSBURGH RIVERHOUNDS 4.29||Bet Analysis||1||2-1|