Japan Vs Uruguay Prediction. Japan will be welcoming Uruguay in Tokyo Japan for a world friendly match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Japan Vs Uruguay Prediction: Match Facts
- Japan have played a total of 7 matches in world friendlies in 2018. Their current statistics is 3 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses
- Japan did not lose their last three matches in the competition
- Japan last played at home against Panama and they won the game 3 nil.
- Japan have played a total of 6 home matches in world friendly. Their current home statistics is 3 win, 1 draw and 2 lose
- Japan did not lose their last three home matches in the competition
- Uruguay have played a total of 3 matches in world friendly. Their current statistics is 2 win and 1 lose.
- Uruguay did not win their last match in the competition
- Uruguay Last played away against Korea Republic and they lost the game 2-1
- Uruguay have played a total of 2 away matches in world friendly. Their current away statistics is 1 win and 1 lose.
- Uruguay did not win their last away match in the competition
Japan Vs Uruguay Prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met 3 times with Uruguay winning in all the 3 games.
The two teams last played on 5/9/2014 in a game that Uruguay won 2 nil.
Japan Vs Uruguay Prediction: Players News and Squad
JAPAN PREDICTED LINEUP:Goalkeeper: Eiji Kawashima Defenders: Wataru Endo, Naomichi Ueda, Gen Shoji, Gotoku Sakai Defen sive Midfi elders: Gaku Shibasaki, Hotaru Yamaguchi Attacking Midfi elders: Yoshinori Muto, Shinji Kagawa, Takashi Inui Forwards: Shinji Okazaki
WHO TO WATCH: T. Inui is their top goal scorer and Kagawa is their top assist player and they will be leading the attack up front during this game.
URUGUAY PREDICTED LINEUP: 4-4-2 Goalkeeper: Fernando Muslera Defenders: Guillermo Varela, Jose Maria Gimenez, Diego Godin, Martin Caceres Midfielders: Nahitan Nandez, Matias Vecino, Rodrigo Betancur, Cristian Rodriguez Forwards:Luis Suarez, Edinson Cavani
WHO TO WATCH: Luis Suarez can be a real nuisance to defenders
Why Japan will win
Japan will be looking for their first win against Uruguay and a chance to improve their squad and form.
Why Uruguay will win
Uruguay have never lost against Japan in any competition and they will be looking to continue with their good run.
Japan Vs Uruguay Prediction
Both teams will be fighting for a win and a chance to improve on their players but Japan will be fighting very hard for a win so that they can finally register a win against Uruguay.
Our Verdict:A Draw or Win for Uruguay
|16/10/2018||Ukraine||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic|