Jong FC Utrecht vs MVV Maastricht Prediction. Jong FC Utrecht will hope to use their home advantage when they host Maastricht at Stadion Galgenwaard
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Jong FC Utrecht vs MVV Maastricht Prediction: Match Facts
- Jong FC Utrecht having played 6 matches are at position 16 with 4 points in the Netherlands Eerste Divisie 2018/2019
- They have won 1 time drawn 1 and lost 4 times.
- They have played 3 matches at home resulting in 1 loss, a win and a draw.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn 1 and lost 3 times (DLWLL)
- The last game they played was against Cambuur where they drew 0-0 away.
- So far in this season they have scored 5 goals ( GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -9 goals (GD).
- Maastricht FC having played 6 matches are at position 9 with 10 points in the Netherlands Eerste Divisie 2018/2019
- They have won 3 time drawn 1 and lost 2 times.
- They have played 3 matches away from home resulting in 2 wins and a draw.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 times (LWWDL)
- The last game they played was against Utrecht Fc where they lost 2-0, away from home
- So far in this season they have scored 7 goals ( GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Jong FC Utrecht vs MVV Maastricht Prediction: H2H
- There has been 4 meetings only in the past between the two clubs and Jong FC Utrecht have won only 1 while MVV Maastricht have won three.
- The last match played by the two sides was on 09/03/2018 in the Eerste Divisie 2017/2018 and the result was: MVV 3 – 1 Utrecht II.
Jong FC Utrecht vs MVV Maastricht Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Jong fc Utrecht predicted line up:Goalkeeper:- T. Nijhuis Defender:-T. Brinkman, J. van der Velden ,G. Culhaci, S. Mokono Midfielders:- Rick van der MeerO. Velanas, R. El Azrak, M. van Rooijen Forwads:-M. Mallahi, J. Hilterman
Who to watch:N. Venema has scored 4 goals so far in the new season for FC Eindhoven.
Maastricht FC predicted line up: M. Verrips, C. Janssens, A. Ciranni, Steven Pereira, S. Mmaee, R. Ippel, D. Koolhof, P. Nys, F. Loshaj, A. Yildirim, J. Schroijen, J. Okita, D. Golpek and M. Ogunjimi.
Who to watch:J. Schroijen has each found the net thrice in the new season and will likely score in this duel.
Why Jong Fc Utrecht Will Win
Alarms must be ringing at FC Eindhoven’s camp with 4 loses at 4 matches played this season an playing at home should spur them for a come back as they look for the first point in the new season.
Why Maastricht Will Win
MVV Maastricht are even a better team at away matches than when playing at their own ground with two wins and a draw in three away matches played this season.
Jong FC Utrecht vs MVV Maastricht Prediction
The hosts false start in another reason why this match will be tight as another loss would be very demeaning to their club but the visiting team are the better side even helped by their good form away and we do not see them losing this one,
Our Verdict: An away win for MVV.
|1/10/2018||Bournemouth||Bet Analysis||Crystal Palace||GG||2-1|
|1/10/2018||Sampdoria||Bet Analysis||Spal||UN 3.5||2-1|
|1/10/2018||Celta Vigo||Bet Analysis||Getafe||1||1-1|
|1/10/2018||Boca Juniors||Bet Analysis||Colon||GG||3-1|
|1/10/2018||Basaksehir||Bet Analysis||Yeni Malatyaspor||1||1-1|
|1/10/2018||Jong Utrecht||Bet Analysis||Maastricht||0-0|
|1/10/2018||FC Nordsjaelland||Bet Analysis||SonderjyskE||GG||4-1|