Jong PSV Eindhoven vs Go Ahead Eagles Prediction. De Herdgang will be hosting the expected tight encounter between Jong Psv and Go Ahead Eagles
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Jong PSV Eindhoven vs Go Ahead Eagles Prediction: Match facts
- Jong PSV having played 15 matches are at position 9 with 23 points in the 2018-19 Netherlands Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 6 times, drawn 5 times and lost 4 times.
- The hosts have won 4 time, drawn 2 times and lost 1 in their overall 7 matches played at home.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time, drawn 2 times and lost 1 times (DWWLD)
- The last game they played was against Sparta Rotterdam where they drew 0-0, an away match.
- So far this season they have scored 29 goals ( GF) conceded 27 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Go Ahead Eagles having played 15 matches are at position 1 with 32 points in the 2018- 19 Netherlands Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 10 times drawn 2 and lost 3 time.
- Eagles have played 7 matches away from home resulting in 2 wins and 3 losses.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 times, drawn none and lost 1 time (LWWLL)
- The last game they played was against FC Oss where they lost 0-1, a home match.
- So far this competition they have scored 29 goals ( GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 16 goals (GD).
Jong PSV Eindhoven vs Go Ahead Eagles Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have met just 4 times in the past with Jong PSV winning 3 matches and drawing one match vs G.A.Eagles.
- The most recent match between the two teams was on Tuesday 10/04/18 in this same division and the result was:- PSV II 6 – 0 Go Ahead Eagles.
Jong PSV Eindhoven vs Go Ahead Eagles Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
JONG PSV PREDICTED LINE UP: Y. Roulaux, D. Abels, G. Kardes, B. van Vlerken, J. Carolina, K. Bannani, Mauro Júnior, M. Ritzmaier, P. Rommens, Albert Gudmundsson, L. Daneels, D. van der Moot, S. Lammers and M. Verreth,J. Teze,D. Abels
Who to watch R. Lundqvist is their top goal scorer with 5 goals. C. Gakpo has the most top assists and they will both feature in this game.
GO AHEAD EAGLES PREDICTED LINEUP: S. Stevens, R. Ketting, J. Groenbast, X. Schenk, B. Soumaoro, J. Suk, S. Overgoor, T. Hölscher, S. Eghan, S. Beltrame, L. de Kogel, S. Hendriks and P. Langedijk.
WHO TO WATCH:R. van der Venne is the leading top goal scorer for Go Ahead Eagles with 6 goals. I. Bakx has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Jong PSV Will Win
PSV got out a draw in their last match against Sparta Rotterdam with the match being played on the road for them and that will be encouraging as they play at where they have been excellent.
Why Go Ahead Eagles Will Win
The away team come here as the better ranked team in this division and they have lost only four of their last 20 fixtures, a good form for this event.
Jong PSV Eindhoven vs Go Ahead Eagles Prediction
Daily Games Table
|03-12-2018||Levante||Bet Analysis||Ath Bilbao||GG||3-0|
|03-12-2018||Rio Ave||Bet Analysis||Sporting||2||1-3|
|03-12-2018||West Brom||Bet Analysis||Brentford||1||1-1|
|03-12-2018||Nurnberg||Bet Analysis||Bayer Leverkusen||2||1-1|
|03-12-2018||Jong PSV||Bet Analysis||G.A. Eagles||GG||5-1|