Kashima Vs Kawasaki Frontale Prediction.Kashima wecomes Kawasaki Frontale at Kashima Soccer Stadium in Kashima for a Japanese J-League Cup match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Kashima Vs Kawasaki Frontale Prediction: Match Facts
- Kashima Antlers are in the 8th position of J1 League
- Kashima Antlers have played a total of 25 matches in Japan J1 League. Their current statistics is 10 win, 6 draw and 9 lose
- Kashima Antlers did not win their last two matches in the competition.
- Kashima Antlers last played away against Shimizu and the game ended in a barren draw
- Kashima Antlers have played a total of 13 home matches in Japan J1 League. Their current home statistics is 7 win, 3 draw and 3 lose
- Kashima Antlers did not lose their last three home matches in the competition.
- Kawasaki Frontale have played a total of 24 matches in Japan J1 League. Their current statistics is 14 win, 4 draw and 6 lose.
- Kawasaki Frontale did not win their last match in the competition
- Kawasaki Frontale have played a total of 12 away matches in Japan J1 League. Their current away statistics is 8 win, 2 draw and 2 lose.
- Kawasaki Frontale did not win their last away match in the competition
- Their last game out was a 3-1 away loss to Hiroshima league leaders which broke a 4 game undefeated run.
Kashima Vs Kawasaki Frontale Prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met 36 times with Kashima’s record standing at 12 win 6 draw and 18 loss while Kawasaki Frontale record stands at 18 win 6 draw and 12 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on 21/4/2018 in J1 League match that ended with a win 4-1 win for Kawasaki Frontale who were at home
Kashima Vs Kawasaki Frontale Prediction: Players News and Squad
KASHIMA ANTLERS PREDICTED LINE UP: un-Tae Kwoun, H. Sogahata, G. Shōji, Y. Misao, Y. Ito, D. Nishi, S. Yamamoto, N. Ueda, Léo Silva, S. Doi, A. Nakamura, Y. Endo, M. Ogasawara, M. Kanazaki, K. Misao, Leandro, R. Nagaki, Pedro Junior and Y. Suzuki.
Kawasaki predicted line up: Jung Sung-Ryong K. Noborizato Elsinho S. Kurumaya K. Nakamura A. Ienaga R. Oshima H. Abe S. Taniguchi H. Morita Y. Kobayashi
Why Kashima will win
Kashima did not win their last overall Match and they will be fighting for a win and a chance to advance to the next level of this competition.
Why Kawasaki Frontale will win
Kawasaki Frontale did not win their last game of the league and so they will be looking to redeem themselves and also advance to the next stage of this competition
Kashima Vs Kawasaki Frontale Prediction
Both these teams have made it to the quarter finals of the Japanese YBC Levain Cup and they are both capable of advancing to the semi finals. Frontale we’re last years runners up, losing 0-2 to eventual champions Cerezo Osaka, you can imagine that they are totally motivated to climb the mountain this time around. Kashima won this cup outright in 2015 by defeating Gamba Osaka 3-0, they are looking to capture past glory in this tournament.
Looking at the two teams last 5 games form then it’s clear that this will be a tough game since both teams have only lost once in their last 5 and both teams will be fighting to advance to the next stage of this competition.
OUR PREDICTION: UNDER 3.5
table id=836 responsive=scroll/]