Kashiwa Vs Shonan Prediction. Kashiwa will be welcoming Shonan at SANKYO FRONTIER Kashiwa Stadium in Kashiwa for a Japanese J League Cup match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Kashiwa Vs Shonan Prediction:Match Facts
- Kashiwa Reysol have played a total of 2 matches in Japan J-League Cup. Their current statistics is 2 draw
- Kashiwa Reysol did not lose their last two matches in the competition
- Kashiwa Reysol last played at home against Ventforet and the game ended in a 1-1 draw.
- Kashiwa Reysol have played a single home match in Japan J-League Cup. Their current home statistics is 1 draw.
- Kashiwa Reysol did not lose their last home match in the competition.
- Shonan Bellmare are in the 2nd position of J-League Cup and they are in contention for Next round.
- Shonan Bellmare have played a total of 10 matches in Japan J-League Cup. Their current statistics is 5 win, 2 draw and 3 lose.
- Shonan Bellmare did not lose their last two matches in the competition.
- Shonan Bellmare last played away against Cerezo Osaka and the game ended in a 2-2 draw.
- Shonan Bellmare have played a total of 5 away matches in Japan J-League Cup. Their current away statistics is 1 win, 2 draw and 2 lose.
- Shonan Bellmare did not lose their last away match in the competition.
Kashiwa Vs Shonan Prediction:H2H
The two teams have previously met 14 times with Kashiwa Reysol’s record standing at 7 win 4 draw and 3 loss while Shonan Bellmare’s record stands at 3 win 4 draw and 7 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on 1/8/2018 in J1 League match that saw Shanon Bellmare win 2 nil away at Kashiwa Reysol.
Kashiwa Vs Shonan Prediction:Players News and Squad
KASHIWA REYSOL PREDICTED LINE UP: K. Nakamura, Y. Nakayama, J. Kamata, T. Koga, T. Imai, R. Kurisawa, H. Hosogai, K. Anzai, H. Nakagawa, Diego Oliveira, Ataru Esaka and Ramon Lopes.
Shonan Bellmare predicted line up: Y. Akimoto K. Ono Takuya Okamoto K. Saka T. Umesaki H. Akino S. Kikuch M. Yamane R. Noda G. Omotehara M. Saito
Why Kashiwa will win
Kashiwa Reysol have not lost in this competition and also not won in this tournament and so they will be looking to register their first win and hopefully advance in to the the next stages of this competition.
Why Shonan will win
Shanon Bellmare have only lost a single game from their last 5 in this competition and they will be looking to win this game and advnce to thenext stages of this competition.
Kashiwa Vs Shonan Prediction
Both teams have not lost in their last 2 games in this competition and both teams are looking to advance to the next stages of this competition but i believe Kashiwa will use the home advantage to bag this game.
Our Verdict: A Win for Kashiwa or Draw and Over 1.5 goals
|10/10/2018||Zambia||Bet Analysis||Guinea Bissau||1X||2-1|
|10/10/2018||Kashima||Bet Analysis||Yokohama M.||1X||1-2|
|10/10/2018||Sportul Snagov||Bet Analysis||Balotesti||4-1|
|10/10/2018||Braila||Bet Analysis||Politehnica Timisoara||2X||0-2|
|10/10/2018||Daco-Getica Bucuresti||Bet Analysis||Aerostar||3-0|
|10/10/2018||Poli Timisoara||Bet Analysis||Chindia Targoviste||OVER 2.5||1-3|
|10/10/2018||Ripensia Timisoara||Bet Analysis||Energeticianul||1-1|