Kazakhstan vs Latvia Prediction. This UEFA Nations league group 2 match up between Kazakhstan and Latvia will take place at Astana Arena .
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Kazakhstan vs Latvia Prediction: Match Facts
- Kazakhstan have played 4 matches are at position 2 with 5 points in League D, Group 1 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League Table.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 2 times and lost 1 game.
- This match will be the 3rd match played by them at home in this competition with a win and a loss in the first 2.
- In the last 5 matches the visitors have 1 loss, 2 draws and 3 wins in their last five matches:- (WDDLW)
- The last game they played was against Andorra where they won 4-0, an away match
- So far in this competition they have scored 6 goal for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
- Latvia are in UEFA nation league, league D group 1 alongside Georgia, Andorra and Kazakhstan.
- They have played 4 matches in this competition resulting in 2 losses, plus 2 draws and are at position 4 with 2 point.
- This will be their 2nd match away in this competition having lost the first one.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time, drawn 2 and lost 3 times (LDLDL)
- The last game they played was against Georgia where they lost 0-3 a home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 1 goal ( GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
Kazakhstan vs Latvia Prediction: H2H
- These two sides have met 6 times in the past with Kazakhstan winning 1 time, Latvia winning 3 times and 2 draws between them.
- The latest meeting between the Nations was played on Saturday 13/10/18 the reverse fixture of this game that resulted in :-Latvia 1 – 1 Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan vs Latvia Prediction: Squads and Player News
Kazakhstan Predicted Expected Line up: 4-5-1:- Goalkeeper: Nenad Erici Defenders: Dmitry Shomko, Serhiy Malyi, Evgeni Postnikov, Gafurzhan Suyumbayev Midfielders: Serikzhan Muzhikov, Islambek Kuat, Duman Narzildaev, Yan Vorogovskiy, Nuraly Alip Forwards: Georgiy Zhukov
Who to watch: Teenage striker Yerkebulan Seidakhmet, of Ufa in Russia, is the only non-Kazakhstan-based player in the squad, but scored on his international debut against Hungary.
Latvia Predicted Starting Line-up: 4-4-2:-Goalkeeper: Andris Vanins Defenders: Vladislavs Gabovs, Kaspars Dubra, Vitalijs Maksimenko, Vitalijs Jagodinskis Midfielders: Vladislavs Gabovs, Kaspars Dubra, Vitalijs Maksimenko,Vitalijs Jagodinskis Forwards: A. Karašausks , Davis Ikaunieks
Who to watch: A. Karašausks will be looking to get on the score sheet after featuring in their last match against Kazakhstan and scoring 1 goal.
Why Kazakhstan will win
The hosts boast more quality squad with better international rankings and playing at home should earn them some advantage book the second seat in this group.
Why Latvia will win
The visitors have been the better side in historical match ups between the two clubs winning two drawing three in 6 Head-to-Head match ups and that should give them some confidence as they look for a decent finish.
Kazakhstan vs Latvia Prediction
The hosts are expected to be favorites here as they have been scoring more goals at Astana Arena and we now expect more of the same, which should make it hard for Latvia to cope having conceded 8 goals already in this group.
Our verdict: A home win for Kazakhstan
|15-11-2018||Austria||Bet Analysis||Bosnia Hgovina||0-0|
|15-11-2018||San Marino||Bet Analysis||Moldova||2||0-1|
|15-11-2018||Poland||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic||1x||0-1|
|15-11-2018||Flamengo||Bet Analysis||Santos FC||1||1-0|