Kenya vs Ethiopia Prediction. Moi International Sports Centre, Kasarani will be expected to provide a defeaning backdrop in a penultimate match between Kenya and Ethiopia.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Kenya vs Ethiopia Prediction:Match Facts
- Kenya are in Group F of the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations Qualifiers alongside Ghana, Sierra Leone and Ethiopia
- They sit 2ND with 4 points – having only played 3 matches lost 1 , Drawn 1 and won 1.
- Harambee Stars have played 1 match at home in the qualifiers and won that match.
- There form in the last games to this match has been 3 wins ,1 draw and 1 loss: (DWWLW)
- The last game they played in the qualifiers was the reverse fixture of this match that ended in a 0- draw at Ethiopia.
- They have scored 2 goal (for) and conceded 2 goals (against) with a goal difference of 0 goal in the qualifiers.
- Ethiopia are in Group F of the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations Qualifiers alongside Kenya, Sierra Leone and Ghana.
- They sit in the 2nd position with 4 points – having only played 3 matches won 1, drawn 1 and lost 1.
- Ethiopia have played 1 match away from home and won that match in the qualifiers .
- There form in the last games to this match has been 1 win ,3 draws and 1 loss: (DWDDL)
- The last game they played in the qualifiers was the reverse fixture of this match that ended in a 0- draw with Kenya at Ethiopia.
- They have scored 1 goals (for) and conceded 5 goals (against) with a goal difference of -4 goals in the qualifiers.
Kenya vs Ethiopia Prediction: H2H
- The two team’s will be meeting for the 44th time in all competitions. The Walya Antelopes have won eighteen, lost fourteen times and drawn the remaining eleven games.
- The latest five matches played by the two teams have ended in 1 win and 3 draws for Kenya while Ethiopia have won 1 match.
- Harambee Stars held Ethiopia to a barren draw in a Group F match played at Bahir Dar Stadium on Wednesday 10th October which was the most recent match between them.
Kenya vs Ethiopia Prediction:Players News and Squad
KENYA PREDICTED LINEUP:- Goalkeeper:- Patrick Matasi, Defenders:- Philemon Otieno, Musa Mohammed, Brain Mandela, Erick Ouma, Midfielders;- Victor Wanyama, Dennis Odhiambo, Francis Kahata, Eric Johanna Forwads:- Ovella Ochieng and Michael Olunga.
WHO TO WATCH: Victor Wanyama has returned to full training with Tottenham Hotspurs and has been called up to the squad.
ETHIOPIA PREDICTED LINEUP:- Goalkeeper:- Samson Asefa Defenders:-Abdulkrim Mohammed, Aschalew Tamene, Antene Tesfaye, Ahmed Reshid Midfielders;- Shemils Bekele, Gatoch Panom, Mulualem Mesfin, Getane Kebede Forwads:- Dawa Hetosa and Biniam Belay.
WHO TO WATCH : Getaneh Kebede scored Ethiopia’s lone goal in their match against Sierra Leone and will be very instrumental in this match.
Why Kenya will win
Kenya leads Group F with four points, and a win will increase their chances of sealing a berth in the 2019 Afcon finals. and they come here with good form having gone unbeaten in their last four matches played to this event and playing at home should tilt the advantage.
Why Ethiopia will win
The Ethiopian has good recent record against Harambee stars as last time Kenya won against the Walya Antelopes was in 2013; the last three matches have ended in an identical 0-0 draw, with Ethiopia winning the other game 2-0 and they very motivated for the coming match at Kasarani with Ethiopia’s Coach Abraham Mebratu, being happy with the performance of his side in the first leg tie. “We deserve to get more than a draw as we dominated our opponents. The second leg is now a make or break situation for us,” Mebratu said.
Kenya vs Ethiopia Prediction
Harambee Stars have won two of their last five home matches in the Afcon qualifiers beating Congo and Ghana by a 2-1 and 1-0 margins while The Walya Antelopes have not had a good campaign when playing away from home; they have lost three, drawn one and won one of their last five away Afcon qualifying matches.so its Kenya who hold the limited advantage in this match,
Our verdict :- A draw or a home win for Kenya.
|14/10/2018||Poland||Bet Analysis||Italy||OVER 1.5||0-1|
|14/10/2018||Faroe Islands||Bet Analysis||Kosovo||2||1-1|