Kosovo vs Malta Prediction. Kosovo will be hosting Malta in the UEFA Nations League on Thursday at Pristina City Stadium.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Kosovo vs Malta Prediction: Match Facts
- Kosovo are together in group 3 the UEFA Nations League- League D Group 3 2018/2019 together with Azerbaijan, Malta and Faroe Islands.
- They played 2 matches in this group with 1 draw and win placing them in position 1 in Group 3 with 4 points.
- They have 1 draw, 4 wins and 0 losses in their last five matches: (WDWWW)
- Their last game played ended in a 0-2 loss vs Faroe Islands , away from home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 0 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
- Malta are together in UEFA Nations League- League D Group 3 2018/2019 together with Faroe Islands, Kosovo and Azerbaijan.
- They played 2 matches in this group with 1 draw and 1 loss placing them in position 4 with 1 point.
- They have 0 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in their last five matches: (DLLDL)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-1 draw vs Azerbaijan.
- In this competition they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -2 goals.
Kosovo vs Malta Prediction: H2H
- This match played at Pristina City Stadium will be the first ever meeting between Kosovo and Malta across all competitions.
Faroe Islands vs Azerbaijan Prediction: Players, News and Squad
Kosovo Predicted Starting Line-up: 4-2-3-1 Goalkeeper:1 Samir Ujkani (c) Defenders: Mergim Vojvoda, Amir Rrahmani, Fidan Aliti, Benjamin Kololli Defensive Midfielders:Herolind Shala, Hekuran Kryeziu Attacking Midfielders:Donis Avdijaj, Valon Berisha, Aber Zeneli Forwards:Atdhe Nuhui
WHO TO WATCH: Lazio midfielder Valon Berisha who they signed from Austrian champions RB Salzburg is one one of the most talented export in the Kosovo National team and may be included in the starting lineup.
Malta Predicted Starting Line-up: 5-3-2 Goalkeeper:Andrew Hogg Defenders:Joseph Mbong, Steve Borg, Andre Agius, Joseph Zerafa Midfielders: Michael Mifsud (c) Paul Fenech, Ryan Fenech Forwards: André Schembri, Jean-Paul Farrugia
WHO TO WATCH: Former Coventry striker Michael Mifsud, now a veteran at 37 years old,still remains the heart beat of this team with his experience in the middle of the park.
Why Kosovo will win
There is hope for these team as most of their players now play in top European clubs like Heerenveen, Lazio and Sheffield Wednesday and they have won five of their last six matches, proving efficient in the final third scoring 12 times in the process.
Why Malta will win
The visitors need to win this match to have some hope of of qualifying from this group and latest match against Azerbaijan in which they drew was motivating.
Kosovo vs Malta Prediction
The hosting team have the upper-hand in this match as they are slightly better on paper & they have have now pushed the tag of being the underdog tittle being yet to lose a match which makes them the favorites in this match.
Our Verdict: A Home win for Kosovo
|11/10/2018||Faroe Islands||Bet Analysis||Azerbaijan||2X||0-3|
|11/10/2018||France||Bet Analysis||Iceland||OVER 1.5||2-2|
|11/10/2018||Wales||Bet Analysis||Spain||OVER 2.5||1-4|