Kuala Lumpur vs Pknp Prediction. Kuala Lumpur FC and Pknp FC will clashing at KLFA Stadium in the Malaysia Super League.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Kuala Lumpur vs Pknp Prediction: Match Facts
- Kuala Lumpur having played 16 matches are at position 9 with 19 points in the Malaysia Super League 2018
- They have won 6 drawn 1 time and lost 9 times.
- The hosts have won 5 drawn 1 times and lost 2 times in their overall 8 matches played at home ground this season.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2, drawn 0 times and lost 3 times (LWLLW)
- The last game they played was against Kedah FC they won 2-3 an away match.
- So far this season they have scored 31 goals ( GF) conceded 36 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- Pknp FC having played 13 matches are at position 8 with 14 points in the Malaysia Super League 2018
- They have won 5 drawn 2 times and lost 8 times.
- The hosts have won 1 drawn 2 times and lost 4 times in their overall 7 matches played at away grounds this season.
- Pknp’s last 5 recent matches they have won 1 drawn 1 times and lost 3 times (DLLWL)
- The last game they played was against Pahang they DREW 1-1 a home match.
- So far this season they have scored 18 goals ( GF) conceded 23 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
Kuala Lumpur vs Pknp Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have met 3 times in the past,Kuala Lumpur have won 1. Pknp FC 1 time and drawn 1 time.
- The last they met was on 25-02-2018 Pknp FC wON 2-1 at home.
Kuala Lumpur vs Pknp Prediction: Players News And Squad
Kuala Lumpur predicted line up: Ahmad Solehin-Mohd Firdaus, Mohd Saiful Nizam, B. Akbarov, Indra Putra-Paulo Josué, Muhammad Irfan, Zhafri, Mohd Zaquan Adha -Guilherme, Syazwan
Who to watch: Guilherme The 31 years old Brasilian is the leading goal scorer for the hosts with 7 goals in 10 Appearances.
Pknp FC predicted line up: Ahmad Asyraf–R. Krjauklis, F. Anzité, Yeon Ki–Sung, L. Nikolov-Mohammad Raffi, Muhammad Fadhil, Ahmad Azraei Omar, Mohamad Hafiz–Muhamad Mohd, Muhammad Shahrel Fikri
Who to watch: F. Ramli and Ramazotti are the leading goal scorers for the hosts with 8 goals scored so far in the season.
Why Kuala Lumpur Will Win
The hosts should use their home ground advantage as they look to bag in the the three points as they have been good at home with 5 wins 1 draw and 2 losses in 8 matches played at so far.
Why PKNP FC Will Win
The visitors need a win to get out of the bottom of the table and despite their poor run inform they have scored at-least a goal in their last 6 matches coming to this clash.
Kuala Lumpur vs Pknp Prediction
The hosts rank is quite alarming but the season is still young and they can conjure a turn around and hopefully they can use their home ground advantage to that effect but with their kind of form this match will most likely end in a draw.
Our Verdict: A draw.
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||ANALYSIS||TIP||RESULT|
|27-06-2018:||SWITZERLAND 1.71||3.48||COSTA RICA 5.62||Bet Analysis||1X||2-2|
|27-06-2018:||SERBIA 6.67||3.95||BRAZIL 1.55||Bet Analysis||2||0-2|
|27-06-2018:||SOUTH KOREA 9.97||5.28||GERMANY 1.32||Bet Analysis||2||2-0|
|27-06-2018:||MEXICO 2.41||3.15||SWEDEN 3.15||Bet Analysis||0-3|
|27-06-2018:||ABC RN 2.27||3.35||SAMPAIO MA 2.78||Bet Analysis||0-1|
|27-06-2018:||JUVENTUDE RS 2.10||2.94||VILA NOVA GO 3.94||Bet Analysis||0-1|
|27-06-2018:||OESTE SP 2.66||3.08||AVAI 2.71||Bet Analysis||1-0|
|27-06-2018:||GOIAS 1.90||3.22||CRB AL 4.28||Bet Analysis||1||2-1|
|27-06-2018:||SONG LAM NGHE AN 1.91||3.61||SAI GON FC 3.35||Bet Analysis||3-2|
|27-06-2018:||M. NAM DINH 2.28||3.46||SHB DA NANG FC 2.69||Bet Analysis||4-2|
|27-06-2018:||HO CHI MINH CITY 2.06||3.39||CAN THO FC 3.14||Bet Analysis||3-3|
|27-06-2018:||TT HA NOI 1.44||4.49||QUANG NAM FC 5.42||Bet Analysis||1||2-1|
|27-06-2018:||ATYRAU 1.84||3.17||SHAKHTER KARAGANDY 4.14||Bet Analysis||3-1|
|27-06-2018:||IRTYSH PAVLODAR 2.31||3.03||KAIRAT ALMATY 2.97||Bet Analysis||3-1|
|27-06-2018:||KUALA LUMPUR 1.95||3.80||PKNP 3.08||Bet Analysis||GG||1-1|